At Proposify, we value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Proposify is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is experienced at discovering, building and taking products to market that solve a valuable customer problem in a way that works for the business. As the Senior Product Manager, you will report to the VP of Product and work closely with Product Design, Engineering, Data Science, Product Marketing and other functional teams to continuously improve our platform that empowers our customers to deliver winning proposals.
You will be working as part of an empowered cross-functional team focused on solving customer and/or business problems. You will work with your team to set Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) for the quarter, develop and test hypotheses that help you achieve the results, and ultimately deliver solutions that drive the desired outcomes.
If you are a seasoned, curious, collaborative and customer-centric leader, come make Proposify a place to learn, grow and make a difference. While Proposify is based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia; this is a remote position and we are welcoming all applications across Canada.
What you’ll do and love doing:
- Believe that most product ideas don’t succeed, so invest time in research, experimentation and iteration to quickly discover the ones that will!
- Enjoy a healthy debate and actively seek opinions of people who disagree with you, so you can uncover your blindspots and discover a creative solution to customer problem.
- Get excited about opportunities to interact with customers / users directly.
- Invest energy to fall in love with the problem and ask “why?” questions until you get to the root cause.
- Exercise great judgement to differentiate among decisions that should be made right now from those that need time or don’t need to be made at all.
- Infinitely curious, your friends are not surprised you just watched a masterclass on rocket propulsion, you spent a weekend perfecting your Sous Vide cooking technique and figuring out the difference between mRNA and viral vector vaccines.
- Have strategic chops to formulate a compelling vision and then roll-up your sleeves to turn it into reality.
- Build strong relationships with your team recognizing & nurturing the strengths of each team member to achieve the extraordinary.
Required Skills & Experience – What we’ll love about you:
- 5+ years of experience in tech product management (ideally in B2B SaaS with Product-Led Growth strategy)
- Extensive experience in customer and user research, regularly meeting with customers to do problem or solution discovery
- Experience leading teams without direct authority and nurturing strategic alignment, creativity, deep understanding of the customer problems and resourceful solution design
- Demonstrated ability to define and drive product outcomes
- Exceptional audience-aware verbal and written communication & storytelling that is concise and impactful
- Experience with design, execution and analysis of experiments (e.g. A/B testing) is a big bonus
- In-depth understanding of popular CRM systems such as Hubspot and Salesforce is a big bonus
- Previous experience managing AI-powered products is a bonus
- Experience with SQL and/or other programming languages is an added advantage
What you’ll love about us:
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company with a positive work culture and a fantastically talented team. The combination means our people are driven to do exceptional work and are proud to contribute to Proposify’s success.
Our vision is to make every deal a closed deal. Proposify is focused on being the best in class, the best in SaaS, and the best closing solution for sales teams around the world.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Most importantly, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. We’re in it to win it
A simpler way to deliver winning proposals to your clients. Proposify streamlines your sales process and helps you close deals faster