Proposify is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator whose mission will be to support our Revenue Team through sales software optimization. You will be a key driver in scaling technical processes at Proposify and will report directly to our Sales Operations Manager. In addition, you will provide optimization expertise & recommendations for our dynamic business needs.
Join a team that is invested in your future, that provides training, coaching, and career path development. Your voice matters and we want to hear it. Our team works together to test new ideas before we go all in. If you are process-driven, strategic, and coachable, come make Proposify a place to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
What you’ll do and love doing:
- Partnering with our Revenue team to build and improve CRM workflows;
- Understanding business objectives and work with the Sales Operations Manager to help design, build, test and release enhancements;
- Determining priorities and timelines for specific projects;
- Proactively optimizing Salesforce.com, reviewing apex code and workflow rules to prevent performance issues;
- Providing suggestions on how to improve lead flow through Salesforce.com;
- Maintaining data hygiene to ensure records are accurate and up to date;
- Managing day-to-day needs including but not limited to updating user permissions, troubleshooting errors, updating custom fields, workflow rules, validation rules & triggers;
- Maintaining a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting;
- Working with teams on optimizing 3rd party integrations into SFDC such as Marketo, Recurly, Outreach, Gainsite, etc;
- Creating and managing SFDC documentation.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- A knack for learning fast and solving problems
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification (Advance certification a plus)
- 5+ years of experience as a full-time Salesforce Administrator
- Experience working for a SaaS company with knowledge in inbound and outbound lead flow
- Experience designing processes and automation
- Strong business acumen; able to translate high-level business challenges into detailed requirements and designs
- Strong communication skills; able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership and cross-functional teams
- Excellent organization skills; experience managing project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively raising blockers or risks
- Passion for continuous iteration and experimentation
- Experience with other sales/cs software such as Gainsight CS, Marketo, Outreach.io, Recurly would be considered an asset
What you’ll love about us:
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company with the positive work culture and a fantastically talented team. The combination means our people are driven to do exceptional work and are proud to contribute to Proposify’s success.
Our vision is to make every deal a closed deal. Proposify is focused on being the best in class, the best in SaaS, and the best closing solution for sales teams around the world.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Most importantly, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. We’re in it to win it.
A simpler way to deliver winning proposals to your clients. Proposify streamlines your sales process and helps you close deals faster