At Proposify, we value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
We are searching for a skilled programmer who will work with our diverse engineering team to help develop and maintain Proposify’s software systems. As a Software Engineer, you will perform complex programming tasks, while working with and assisting Lead Engineers on developing and maintaining Proposify’s systems. You will help resolve issues and problems and provide guidance and feedback to less-experienced Engineers.
If you are a high performer, curious, and coachable, come make Proposify a place to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Perform complex programming tasks;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Design and implement solutions to problems;
- Debug and diagnose issues in a test and/or simple production environment;
- Assess and analyze the operational process to find and implement new efficiencies;
- Participate in system migrations and upgrades;
- Create mechanisms to provide better visibility about how the application is behaving, making troubleshooting fast and easy;
- Show initiative and offer assistance when needed;
- Deliver feedback in a constructive manner;
- Work well with technical leads, incorporating feedback as needed;
- Participate in scrum ceremonies and sprint planning;
- Work closely with the QA team, the Product team and all other stakeholders to ensure quality and punctual software development;
- Communicate in a professional and friendly manner;
- In-depth problem analysis of application infrastructure;
- Provide guidance to entry-level engineers.
Education and Training:
- Formal engineer training: Bachelor’s degree or college diploma.
- Has an in-depth understanding of development best practices.
- Has mastered the tools needed to debug and diagnose issues in any environment.
- Understands the scope and relationships of small features and production stack for their area.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise with one or more components or products.
- Has a passion for continued learning and career growth.
What you’ll love about us:
Proposify is a fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company with a positive work culture and a fantastically talented team. The combination means our people are driven to do exceptional work and are proud to contribute to Proposify’s success.
Our mission is to empower sales managers and salespeople to streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close more deals. Proposify is focused on being the best in class, the best in SaaS, and the best solution for businesses around the world.
Most importantly, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. We’re in it to win it.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community
A simpler way to deliver winning proposals to your clients. Proposify streamlines your sales process and helps you close deals faster