Established in 2001, Protocase Inc offers unique custom manufacturing to the engineering, design, and research industries by combining advanced manufacturing techniques with innovative software. Using the expertise and dedication of more than 250 employees, Protocase is proud to have a client base of over 16,000 customers throughout North America and around the globe. Customers include Boeing, L3, Raytheon, Google, Apple, Microsoft, NASA, MIT and many more.
To learn more about the company, visit http://www.protocase.com.
Join a company that has revolutionized custom manufacturing for engineers, designers and scientists all over the world.
Join a company that has a positive workplace culture based on each of us contributing to our common goals while respecting and supporting each other.
Be rewarded with a competitive compensation package with great benefits, including medical, dental, pension plan, and more.
Live and work in Cape Breton, a wonderful community that has quick commutes, affordable homes on generous plots of land, beautiful scenery, and friendly people.
As Director of Quality, you will use your leadership and analytic skills, combined with your common sense to carry out core responsibilities which include:
- Provide leadership to the quality department, and interface with the rest of the senior management team
- Ensure every aspect of our operations run smoothly and in compliance with all of the requirements of the AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Operation and maintenance of our quality system
- Interpreting the data to develop a clear picture of what is happening in operations
- Guiding the resources of the organization to continuously improve our process capabilities and execution.
- Ensuring high-quality execution of proactive measures that impact quality, including station meetings and training, audits, and implementation of new and improved processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Engineering, Business or a related field)
- Five or more years of experience working with quality systems in an industrial environment
- Solid understanding of AS9100D and/or ISO9001:2015 quality standards
- Critical thinking and complex problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- A strong sense of urgency while working on multiple projects and deadlines
About the Benefits:
Besides a total compensation package that ranges between $89,000.00 and $108,000.00 you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Group Insurance Benefits at six months
- Two weeks’ vacation (three weeks’ vacation at three years of employment; four weeks’ vacation at five years)
- Company Pension Plan at six months
- Cost-shared YMCA membership for you and your family at three months
- Regular social events and team lunches (when time permits)
Although our business is growing, our team remains supportive, inclusive and tight-knit. Continuous improvement has always underpinned our success and we actively foster an environment of open communication, creative collaboration and the sharing of ideas.
We manufacture custom sheet metal and CNC machined electronic enclosures, mounting hardware, and miscellaneous components. We start from your design, and build them in 2-3 days, with no minimum order requirements. Products are built from your choice of aluminum, copper, steel, stainless, or galvanized, and are fully finished, including fasteners, hardware, welding, powder coating, and silkscreen.