About the Opportunity
The EDS (Engineering and Design Services) Lead is responsible for monitoring all EDS related activity on
his/her assigned shift and assigned facility.
- Completion of relevant vocational/technical program, a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
applicable to the position, 1 to 3 years’ experience.
- Proactively solve issues to serve our customers, company and employees.
- Develop and drive our ethical guidelines regarding trust, respect, openness and honesty.
- Coach and personally support employees in order to maximize Productivity, Quality and
- Lead by a high standard of personal conduct.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with peers and subordinates.
- Demonstrate selflessness, strong work ethic, drive and reliability.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities of the EDS Lead will include but not be limited to the following:
- Maintain Department Work Flow.
- Ensure all EDS issues are recorded and submitted to the proper manager.
- Complete all projects and tasks as directed.
- Respond/answer all correspondence
- Accept feedback and make improvements based on feedback
- Audit Procedures
- Coach and Mentor Platoon Members with their work.
- One on One’s with Platoon Members in regard to targets and expectations.
- Monitor Queues and Determine a sufficient staffing.
- Ensure procedural compliance is happening at all times.
- Ensure NCRs are dealt with in a timely manner and filled out properly.
- Speak to Employees about Non-Conformance.
- Grading and Close Non-Conformance Reports.
- Implementing and follow up on Preventative actions.
- Provide Verbal and Written Warnings.
- Grow, Develop and Encourage new leaders.
About the Benefits
With this position comes the potential to earn an annual salary ranging from $53,000 to $80,000. You
will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Group Insurance Benefits after six months
- Two weeks’ vacation (three weeks’ vacation at three years of employment; four weeks’ vacation
at five years)
- Cost-shared Company Pension Plan after six months
- Cost-shared YMCA Fitness Membership after three months
- Regular social events such as lunches and team-building sessions, as well as seasonal parties
(when time permits).
We manufacture custom sheet metal and CNC machined electronic enclosures, mounting hardware, and miscellaneous components. We start from your design, and build them in 2-3 days, with no minimum order requirements. Products are built from your choice of aluminum, copper, steel, stainless, or galvanized, and are fully finished, including fasteners, hardware, welding, powder coating, and silkscreen.