What is the opportunity?
Responsible for supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of a controls framework to ensure policies and procedures required for effective management and regulatory compliance are in place for the granting of application access to all Finance Shared Services platforms. Acts as a primary point of contact for all activities related to access provisioning.
Fast paced, dynamic shared services environment requiring an individual who can respond positively to change management, is adaptable, can effectively manage issues/risks and operate efficiently within a given framework of deadlines/timetables, prioritizing activities, adjusting normal schedules so that objectives are met with the highest level of standards ensuring accuracy/quality are maintained at all times. Working in an environment that supports diversity, work/life balance with flexible work arrangements.
What will you do?
- Responsible to ensure appropriate reviews, routines and policies are in place and followed for granting access
- Fulfills system access requests generated by SharePoint forms using team’s access template
- Accountable for ensuring SLA of 24 hrs. for SharePoint Access requests is adhered to at all times and monthly Scorecard Timeliness and Quality are maintained at a >98% accuracy level
- Accountable for managing/maintaining templates, SharePoint forms, Access Dictionary
- Assists with annual review of Application Access Templates
- First point of contact for all User Access escalations
- Provides application access support for onboarding of news initiatives
- Subject Matter expert on IT applications and access issue resolution
- Manages Service Now Bins for DICE and TLM applications
- SECAF Administrator in Access Manager
- MyMarketplace Administrator for FSS Bundle maintenance
- Assists with managing team’s generic e-mail box
- Assist with managing document archiving, ensuring it is aligned to Enterprise standards and files are stored appropriately
What do you need to succeed?
- Expert knowledge of access provisioning applications (My Marketplace, SARF, FMS etc.…)
- Expert in Microsoft suite of applications (with an emphasis on Excel)
- Knowledge of operational processes within the General Ledger, Accounting Services
- Knowledge of Service Now Application
- Knowledge of Access Manager Application
- Understanding of segregation of duties
- Understanding of Security Administration Facility (SECAF) system
- Understanding of eGL suite of applications (PeopleSoft, FIBRS) and SAP
- Understanding of SharePoint including Administrative functions
- Ability to assess processes for embedding key controls
- Ability to identify all compensating controls in end to end process
- Familiarity with RBC Connect.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
Learn More About RBC Tech Jobs
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers
Address: 120 Western Parkway
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/13/2021
Platform: Technology and Operations
Req ID: 420180
About RBC Financial Group
Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) and its subsidiaries operate under the master brand name RBC.
We are one of Canada’s largest banks and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization.
We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis.
We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 35 other countries.