It’s expected the candidate will work closely with our Product Development and Central UI Development Teams globally to help drive the UI development of key Securitization Finance applications.
What will you do?
- Create robust, reusable software.
- Influence cross-discipline teams on next-generation front-end development and user experience.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and drive project progress and benefits.
- Develop UIs that can handle large amounts of data with high performance.
- Create truly robust software that can be depended on by other teams.
- Collaborate with server and UX teams to deliver best in class solutions
- Design & implement common patterns, services, components and frameworks
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- An eye for good UX design.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills; strong team player, open-minded to consider novel approaches to solving difficult problems; energetic – willing to work hard, and take pride in success; self-motivated – driven to get results, takes initiative and needs minimum oversight.
About RBC Financial Group
Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) and its subsidiaries operate under the master brand name RBC.
- We are one of Canada's largest banks and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization.
- We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis.
- We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 35 other countries.