The Role is seeking a QE Automation Analyst to provide quality deliverables in line with our goal of exemplary service, system reliability, and most importantly trust for our clients.
You will be responsible for testing delivery of critical systems in the Data Services of the Financial Crime team. You will work with the QE team to develop and execute automation test cases for all projects involving Data Service Systems. You will also work with BA/BSA to confirm requirement clarity and understanding, the development team to understand the technologies and develop/implement automated testing.
What will you do?
- Conduct risk analysis, requirement review ensuring clarity, sufficient coverage in respect of project constraints and driving factors
- Work with business and project teams to determine, review and verify test scope while providing estimation effort for responsible QE projects
- Create QE deliverables including but not limit to Test Plans, Traceability Matrix and Test Coverage and automation support documents
- Provide and execute the Automation Strategy with a focus on optimal and sustainable test approach for all test phases and test types with continuous
- Build and continuous integrated testing
- Plan and support UAT, obtain official sign-off approval on releases ready for UAT and production.
- Implement and maintain test artifacts, report on Testing result metrics and champion agility and improvement in test process; Govern and work with 3rd party vendors work and deliverables while supporting extended testing teams where required
What do you need to succeed?
- 0-3 years of working experience in test case design at different levels (component/service, integration, Robot framework and automation, end to end user scenarios) or new graduates
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in script development using scripting languages (e.g., Python, Unix Shell) or using programming languages (e.g., Java, C, SQL DB querying, HIVE, HBASE).
- Experience in API and UI Automation Test
- Experience using source configuration tools (Git, SVN, and JENKINS etc.)
- Experience in a QA/test environment with a focus on technical, automated testing in a variety of environments such as Unix OS and databases
- Very good communication skills, ability to focus and prioritize and solve complex technical problems.
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related (technical) degree/diploma
- Hands-on exposure to test performance tools (e.g. HP performance center )
- Experience reviewing artifacts including code reviews (application and test automation scripts)
- Experience as technical developer
What’s in it for you?
- We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
About RBC Financial Group
Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) and its subsidiaries operate under the master brand name RBC.
- We are one of Canada's largest banks and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization.
- We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis.
- We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 35 other countries.