Why join the Red Canari team?
Countless opportunities to learn and develop in your career while working closely with top leaders and a high-performing team. Contribute to meaningful work that directly impacts the organization and gain the freedom needed to be innovative and become a leader in your role. We are proud of maintaining a considerate environment that holds a focus on employee well-being.
- Weekly health activities
- Weekly lunch and learn initiatives
- Monthly wellness activities
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Performance-based incentives/bonus potentials
- Flexible working schedule and paid time-off/vacations
- Remote work
What you will do:
- Plan and implement complex cybersecurity projects while managing and adapting to changes or competing demands
- Strategically develop project plans and relevant documents through estimated models and assumptions
- Act as an SME in technological solutions with strong knowledge of current industry trends
- Consult stakeholders and collaborate with managing directors to guide in process improvement strategies and strategic initiatives
- Manage project communication, lead project presentations, and update project status efficiently to stakeholders
- Coordinate and collaborate with third-party vendors, clients, and internal teams
- Manage and track project risks and issues, perform with best practices and provide timely resolutions to escalating problems
- Lead project team meetings effectively ensuring the engagement of required groups and individuals
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience with cybersecurity projects within federal or provincial domains
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Project Management Certification (PMP) an asset
- Demonstrated experience in managing and facilitating cybersecurity projects
- Excellent leadership and initiative skills to successfully collaborate in team environments to maximize performance and uphold positive results
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with stakeholders and external clients
- Written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills to successfully facilitate project meetings and initiate ideas
- Ability to make sound judgement and decision-making skills to assess situations and provide guidance in the next steps to minimize risk
- Ability to obtain Reliability security clearance
Employment Equity Statement
Red Canari is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive working environment. We ensure to consider all qualifying applications because we strongly believe our diversity makes us a stronger team.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to all candidates. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require accommodation during the recruitment, selection, and employment process.
About Red Canari
Red Canari isn’t your everyday, run-of-the-mill security firm. We’ve been successfully doing penetration tests and application assessments for over 15 years, with a focus on delivering high-quality results to our clients. Our security assessments are more than just plugging in a scanner, running the latest tools, or checking a green box. Our research-driven team of highly hands-on information security specialists are capable of identifying some of the most sophisticated, hard-to-find vulnerabilities. Red Canari’s team is made up of seasoned security professionals with experience assessing a wide range of organizations and applications. From Fortune 100s to public sector clients, online banking to critical infrastructure applications – we’ve done it all and we’re certain we can help your organization raise its security bar!