Why join the Red Canari team?
Countless opportunities to learn and develop in your career while working closely with top leaders and a high-performing team. Contribute to meaningful work that directly impacts the organization and gain the freedom needed to be innovative and become a leader in your role. We are proud of maintaining a considerate environment that holds a focus on employee well-being.
- Weekly health activities
- Weekly lunch and learn initiatives
- Monthly wellness activities
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Performance-based incentives/bonus potentials
- Flexible working schedule and paid time-off/vacations
- Remote work
Who you are
- 5+ years of industry experience conducting offensive cybersecurity assessments including application penetration testing and infrastructure security assessments
- Experience testing applications using Static & Dynamic Application Security Testing (SAST/DAST) techniques, manual processes and automated tools.
- Experience working with Windows and UNIX- based environments (i.e. Linux, BSD, etc.).
- Knowledge of network protocols and general networking topics (i.e. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, DNS, routing, etc.).
- Capable of writing reports, vulnerability disclosures, and recommending appropriate mitigating safeguards as per industry best- practice.
Professional development activities:
- Publishing security white papers
- Writing security blog posts
- Present talks at security conferences
- Lead client workshops/ seminars
- Take leadership on client projects and manage a small team
- Manage client expectations and ensure customer success
- Gather and prioritize client requirements
- Interface and communicate clearly with clients • Actively contribute and participate in community and corporate events
- Represent and evangelize the corporation
Certifications (nice to have):
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- SANS GIAC Penetration Tester, Web Application Penetration Tester,
- Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester.
- Fulfill requirements to apply for SECRET level II
- Security Requirement: Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Red Canari is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive working environment. We ensure to consider all qualifying applications because we strongly believe our diversity makes us a stronger team.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to all candidates. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require accommodation during the recruitment, selection, and employment process.
About Red Canari
Red Canari isn’t your everyday, run-of-the-mill security firm. We’ve been successfully doing penetration tests and application assessments for over 15 years, with a focus on delivering high-quality results to our clients. Our security assessments are more than just plugging in a scanner, running the latest tools, or checking a green box. Our research-driven team of highly hands-on information security specialists are capable of identifying some of the most sophisticated, hard-to-find vulnerabilities. Red Canari’s team is made up of seasoned security professionals with experience assessing a wide range of organizations and applications. From Fortune 100s to public sector clients, online banking to critical infrastructure applications – we’ve done it all and we’re certain we can help your organization raise its security bar!