Front Desk Administrator
In this highly visible role, you will serve as one of the first point of contacts for all guests, contractors, vendors and new employees. Sitting in our reception/front desk area, your responsibilities include managing visitor logs, greeting visitors and providing general office support when required. This role is also responsible for keeping the kitchen and common areas tidy and well maintained. Reporting to the HR Director, this position works closely to support our VP, Operations and will work in the office between 8:30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
What we expect.
- 1 – 2 + years working in a similar receptionist or front desk capacity
- Strong administrative and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in an ever-changing, fast paced, environment
- Ability to manage one’s time effectively to work on multiple tasks
- Experience with Google’s suite of tools and other office applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Friendly, professional, organized, and approachable
Experience working in a similar industry and environment would be considered a strong asset.
Working at REDspace.
One of the big plus sides of working at REDspace is we look out for you.
Your well-being. We offer:
- Fully company-funded health, vision, dental, and life insurance coverage with access to an online doctor
- Pension plan contribution matching
- Healthy living allowance
Your career. We’re invested in your growth. We offer:
- Annual professional development allowance
- Bi-weekly and monthly Project and Tech shares
- Annual salary and performance reviews
Your happiness. You’ll enjoy coming to work every day. We offer:
- A flexible work environment with remote work options, in office opportunities or a mixed approach
- Financial relocation assistance
- Social and team building events
- Charitable donation matching
Want to work for one of Canada’s top employers? Send us your cover letter, resume, and portfolio!
This position is based out of our Bedford office. We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. We appreciate your interest in REDspace. Please note, only candidates who meet the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Where to find us!
168-1595 Bedford Hwy
Bedford NS, Canada B4A 3Y4
REDspace is a full-service digital studio specializing in mobile, web, gaming, and video solutions. We craft award-winning digital experiences that empower some of the world’s largest brands including MTV, Nickelodeon, Fox, IBM, CBC, Cartoon Network, and many more. Supporting our partners is what we’re good at, and we believe in what we do.
Our business is based on trusted long-term relationships. With a team of over 160, nothing is ever outsourced. We stay on top of industry trends while also looking ahead to new, exciting technologies that will help grow businesses.
Our culture is built around our people. We’re fortunate to have a team here in Nova Scotia, consisting of hard workers, problem solvers, industry leaders, and creative thinkers who are all passionate about what we do. We’re proud to work with our community and sponsor youth programs at every level to show Nova Scotians that you can do awesome work from right here at home!