As the multiyear winner of the Best in KLAS award for Long-Term Care Software and Home Health and Hospice EMR, MatrixCare is an industry leader in interoperability and is trusted by thousands of facility-based and home-based care organizations to improve provider efficiencies and promote a better quality of life for the people they serve. They help providers connect and collaborate across the care continuum to optimize outcomes and successfully manage risk. Simply put, MatrixCare empowers providers—giving them vital information to deliver what people need, when they need it.
MatrixCare knows the power of smart technology. Their solutions are changing the way people give and receive care in out-of-hospital care settings, and are built to adapt and grow with the industry, ultimately yielding successful outcomes.
MatrixCare is a wholly owned subsidiary of ResMed (NYSE: RMD, ASX: RMD). Visit www.matrixcare.com and follow @MatrixCare on Twitter.
MatrixCare is looking for an innovative and driven Associate Software Engineer to evolve our mission-critical Interop Platforms. In this role, you will assist in delivering integration solutions, including development, runtime, and operations, with the primary goal of making interoperability within a high performance, large scale distributed system simple and easy.
You will have the opportunity to work on solutions to business problems that are unique to MatrixCare. We value quality, performance, simplicity, and scalability in our designs. In addition to this, you will help us support, scale, and optimize complex integrations across the MatrixCare ecosystem and troubleshoot & resolve system performance issues.
You will be a valued member of a Team of dedicated Engineers focused on providing world-class solutions and services. Each day, we exchange more than 10 Million messages with hundreds of Vendors/Partners serving all of the MatrixCare family of products across thousands of care settings.
MatrixCare is the industry leader in Out-Of-Hospital Healthcare Software and a part of the ResMed Global SaaS business. This is a senior level role with the Platform Interop Team which is part of the larger Platform Engineering & Enablement, R&D.
Who Are We Looking For
We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer to join a growing team of talented colleagues who are focused on the demands for putting data to work for our customers. The candidate must familiar with or interested in integrations & interoperability with the ability to work across multiple disciplines. At MatrixCare we focus on capability and passion, you will be a natural problem solver with a pride and personal interest in what you do.
- Follow and support corporate security policies, standards, and procedures as they apply to this role. Maintain customer and corporate privacy standards as outlined by HIPAA
- Understand requirements, collaborate with a focused Scrum Team to produce thoughtful software solutions with designs of large scope and high complexity
- Become familiar with key integrations, configurations and upstream/downstream impacts in each workflow
- Stay current on modern technologies and innovations which can further enhance and improve the MatrixCare interoperability solution
- Provide cross-platform collaboration with other MatrixCare Application Teams
- Embrace a culture of high standards and attention to detail, with clear accountabilities, ownership, teamwork and personal learning.
- Perform other duties as deemed appropriate by the management team
Education and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 1+ year experience in an Integration Platform/Middleware context
- Experience in designing and building software applications is preferred
- Experience in Health IT is preferred
- Skills and Abilities Required
- Interest in Interoperability
- Familiarity with healthcare industry domain, common healthcare data and integrations, industry standards, etc.
- Be able to understand complex healthcare-related integration workflows across multiple systems
- Enthusiastic, high-energy individual, self-motivated, people-oriented, and self-directed
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience with REST API and SOAP, SQL Server, JSON & XML structures & schemas
- Willing to work on multiple tasks, solve complex problems and assist with troubleshooting issues and bugs
- Experience with Sensitive Data Environments (PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
- Ability to exhibit desirable and appropriate behavior including integrity, ability to get along with others, team playing industriousness, supportive communication, sense of urgency and confidentiality and independent judgement to provide for a cohesive working environment dedicated to achieving the organization’s goals.
- Professional Office Environment or Remote
- Extended periods of sitting required
- Hours of work normally 40+ per week
- Ability to work non-standard hours including weekends and holidays, as required
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
The global team at ResMed (NYSE:RMD) is united in the commitment to change millions of lives with every breath. With more than 5,000 employees and a presence in over 100 countries, the company has been pioneering new and innovative devices and treatments for sleep-disordered breathing, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other chronic diseases for more than 25 years. ResMed's world-leading products and innovative solutions improve the quality of life for millions of patients worldwide, reduce the impact of chronic disease, and save healthcare costs.