ResMed is a global leader in connected devices and digital health. We help millions of people sleep, breathe and live better lives. Are you ready to help fuel our growth? As ResMed continues to evolve with the future of healthcare, our customer-centric organization focuses on cloud-connected devices and digital health technologies that are designed to help treat and manage sleep apnea, COPD, and other chronic respiratory diseases that, together, affect over one billion people worldwide.
If you share a passion for transforming care, keeping people healthy and out of the hospital, and lowering healthcare costs, ResMed invites you to apply to an applicable role (e.g. marketing, sales or product development) within the diverse and talented Sleep and Respiratory Care team.
As a digital leader, a Senior Product Manager / Product Manager (PM) will be in a unique position to directly impact the lives of healthcare provider enterprise customers (health systems, payers, physicians) and consumers (patients and their families) and thus possesses both customer empathy and technical nous to make a large leap in innovation and technology development. PMs will work in dynamic development teams collaborating with Product Marketing, Engineering, UX and Solutions Consulting across multiple sites. A PM must therefore be a team player with passion and enthusiasm to drive the future direction of ResMed products from understanding customers’ pain points to conceptualizing solutions and requirements through to delivery and go-to-market (GTM.)
This is a pivotal role for ResMed where PMs will be responsible for translating customer problems into multiple product roadmaps and for representing the business value delivered with these products.
To ensure success in the role, as a PM, you will be able to demonstrate that you are a self-starter, big-picture thinker and the right amount of attention to detail while working in a rapid, iterative agile team environment. With a passion for learning, you are a self-driven leader with initiatives to learn new tools and products as well as identify opportunities to improve current processes and standards.
We empower our product teams to solve customer problems and drive business results in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. As a PM, you will be able to demonstrate leadership in these product teams, comprising of a PM, a product designer, a delivery manager and multiple engineers.
While working backwards from customers’ workflows, you will own and drive long-term goals to solve customers’ problems and use analytics and a data-driven approach to build a long-form narrative of the product vision. This will include but is not limited to, 6-page narratives or stories, and PRFAQs (press releases and frequently asked questions) as a mode of informing product teams and stakeholders of the product vision.
Let’s Talk About Responsibilities
- You’ll use your passion for technology and solving customer problems to develop and drive product plans to develop an exciting offering for customers
- Lead Product Definition – Own and drive the customer working backwards strategy, tenets, long-term goals and working backwards documents (press release, FAQ) including customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics to inform direction.
- Define Product Vision – Including all aspects to future roadmap, investment, innovation and experimentation. Execution of Product Planning and
- Development – Including customer goals and business requirements (PRD/MRD) for product release, ensuring implementation and alignment with product goals and requirements, and ownership of product positioning.
- Lead Product Launch – Own the GTM plan to deliver results that ensure fulfilment of customer and business goals in operational launch plans.
- Lead interaction with Technical Team – Including collaborating with the technical team to make decisions and tradeoffs based on customer requirements and competitive positioning.
- Influence senior leaders across ResMed and communicate ResMed digital services vision, strategy, goals, status, and customer impact.
Let’s Talk About Qualifications And Experience
- Strong analytical skills, systems thinking, problem-solving ability and attention to detail.
- Strong team player, an excellent facilitator as well as an individual contributor.
- Self-motivated and comfortable operating with ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept at articulating complex problems and structures with business leaders or engineers alike.
- Understanding of the product development process and life cycle.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with cloud architectures and AI/ML solutions is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to find solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to layout your argument in a data-informed, data-driven, written narrative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Systems, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
The global team at ResMed (NYSE:RMD) is united in the commitment to change millions of lives with every breath. With more than 5,000 employees and a presence in over 100 countries, the company has been pioneering new and innovative devices and treatments for sleep-disordered breathing, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other chronic diseases for more than 25 years. ResMed's world-leading products and innovative solutions improve the quality of life for millions of patients worldwide, reduce the impact of chronic disease, and save healthcare costs.