ResMed has always applied the best of technology to improve people’s lives. Now our SaaS technology is fueling a new era in the healthcare industry, with dynamic systems that change the way people receive care in settings outside of the hospital–and tools that work every day to help people stay well, longer. We have one of the largest actionable datasets in the industry, creating a complete view of people as they move between care settings. This is how we empower providers–with vital insight to deliver the care people need, right when they need it.
We’re also ensuring that our health solutions connect to other companies’ networks. Because when objectives align, everyone wins. And as we work today to drive better care and lower costs, we’re developing more personalized solutions for tomorrow, utilizing machine learning, intelligent care paths, and predictive protocols. If you are an innovator who wants to make an impact we want to talk to you! We have exciting opportunities supporting Brightree by ResMed and MatrixCare by ResMed!
- Works with Product Management and project stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate the business needs into user stories that can be understood and consumed by the software engineers and quality engineers to meet the business objectives
- Helps to prioritize product backlog to align with the product vision and priorities
- Participates in customer and stakeholder requirement gathering sessions
- Document existing and expected functionality, both in the form of user stories and creation of Workflow Diagrams
- Participates in and sometimes leads user story reviews with the scrum teams
- Participates in sprint reviews of software produced during the sprint to ensure the requirements were interpreted correctly
- Participate in sprint planning to answer questions from the software engineering and quality engineering teams to understand the implementation of the user stories
- Participates in testing of the software produced during a sprint in order to verify the work product meets the business objectives, as well as documenting any defects or issues
- Participates in all phases of the Agile software process
- Assists in the troubleshooting of production-related customer issues
- Serves as a stakeholder advocate
- Assists in the user interface design of the software products
- 3+ years of experience as a software business analyst, preferably for a software company in a web-based application
- 3+ years of experience with large scale enterprise software
- Strong knowledge of how to express business requirements in a user case, user story, etc.
- Experience participating in customer and stakeholder interviews to surface detailed business requirements
- Strong listening skills to understand and interpret customer and stakeholder responses
- Strong analytical capabilities to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and distinguish true business needs from proposed implementations or user requests
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills to help negotiate priorities with stakeholders
- Clear and concise written communication skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- High-level understanding of web-based software technology, preferably some experience as a software engineer
- Experience with user acceptance testing of a software solution
- Experience in an agile/scrum software engineering environment
- Experience in large scale software or IT projects
- Ability to function and collaborate in a team environment
- Experience with tooling (such as Figma, Balsamiq, InVision) to create mock-ups and wireframes would be a plus
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
The global team at ResMed (NYSE:RMD) is united in the commitment to change millions of lives with every breath. With more than 5,000 employees and a presence in over 100 countries, the company has been pioneering new and innovative devices and treatments for sleep-disordered breathing, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other chronic diseases for more than 25 years. ResMed's world-leading products and innovative solutions improve the quality of life for millions of patients worldwide, reduce the impact of chronic disease, and save healthcare costs.