The Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You’ll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
ResMed’s Digital Platform Engineering group powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You will be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
Let’s Talk About The Team And You
We are looking for a Platform Engineer to join our growing team of platform experts. The team’s mission is to build a world class platform which will enable our Engineers to focus on delivering innovative customer-facing solutions. The platform will deliver capabilities that include CICD, container management, service discovery, API gateway, and more.
We are looking for a team member who takes ownership of issues, works to find solutions, and collaborate with team members. You have the ability to balance immediate risks and needs with longer-term goals and technical direction. And see failure as an opportunity to learn and have a growth mindset.
Let’s Talk About Responsibilities
- Support engineers by being a subject matter expert on container management and orchestration.
- Design, develop, implement, and deploy web applications, back-end services, and enterprise solutions using various development technologies and platforms.
- Participate in incident and change management, application support, and monitoring.
- Build software that is reliable and scalable with observability and operational readiness in mind.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Focus on automation, testing, continuous integration, delivery, and deployment.
- Participate in design and code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
Let’s Talk About Qualifications And Experience
- Modern programming languages (e.g., Java, Python).
- Containers and container orchestration (Docker, ECS, Fargate).
- AWS Services (EC2, Lambda, RDS, CloudWatch, IAM).
- Cloud migration of applications and databases.
- Familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile development.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Committed to staying up to date with new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to understand the challenges associated with high availability applications and services.
- Value candor and can give and take feedback graciously.
Let’s Talk About What You Can Expect
- An awesome company culture that embraces diversity and supports personal growth.
- A supportive environment that focuses on people development and best practices
- Opportunity to design, influence and be innovative
- Work with global teams and share new ideas
- Be supported both inside and outside of the work environment
- The opportunity to build something meaningful and see a direct positive impact on people’s lives
The global team at ResMed (NYSE: RMD) is united in the commitment to change millions of lives with every breath. With more than 5,000 employees and a presence in over 100 countries, the company has been pioneering new and innovative devices and treatments for sleep-disordered breathing, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other chronic diseases for more than 25 years. ResMed's world-leading products and innovative solutions improve the quality of life for millions of patients worldwide, reduce the impact of chronic disease, and save healthcare costs.