We are looking for a Platform Engineer to join our growing team of platform experts. The team’s mission is to build a world-class platform that will enable our Engineers to focus on delivering innovative customer-facing solutions. The platform will deliver capabilities that include CICD, container management, service discovery, API gateway, and more.
We are looking for a person who takes ownership of issues, works to find solutions, and collaborates with team members. You have the ability to balance immediate risks and needs with longer-term goals and technical direction. And see failure as an opportunity to learn and have a growth mindset.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities:
- Support engineers by being a subject matter expert on container management and orchestration.
- Design, develop, implement, and deploy web applications, back-end services, and enterprise solutions using various development technologies and platforms.
- Participate in incident and change management, application support, and monitoring.
- Build software that is reliable and scalable with observability and operational readiness in mind.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Focus on automation, testing, continuous integration, delivery, and deployment.
- Participate in design and code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Modern programming languages (e.g., Java, Python).
- Containers and container orchestration (Docker, ECS, Fargate).
- AWS Services (EC2, Lambda, RDS, CloudWatch, IAM).
- Cloud migration of applications and databases.
- Familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile development.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Committed to staying up to date with new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to understand the challenges associated with high availability applications and services.
- Value candor and can give and take feedback graciously.
Let’s talk about what you can expect:
- An awesome company culture that embraces diversity and supports personal growth.
- A supportive environment that focuses on people development and best practices
- Opportunity to design, influence and be innovative
- Work with global teams and share new ideas
- Be supported both inside and outside of the work environment
The opportunity to build something meaningful and see a direct positive impact on people’s lives
The global team at ResMed (NYSE: RMD) is united in the commitment to change millions of lives with every breath. With more than 5,000 employees and a presence in over 100 countries, the company has been pioneering new and innovative devices and treatments for sleep-disordered breathing, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other chronic diseases for more than 25 years. ResMed's world-leading products and innovative solutions improve the quality of life for millions of patients worldwide, reduce the impact of chronic disease, and save healthcare costs.