Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You’ll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
Let’s talk about the team and you:
ResMed’s Digital Platform Engineering group powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You will be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
We are looking for a Platform Engineer to join our growing team of platform experts. You are passionate about helping other engineers. You have experience with enterprise-scale container orchestration and best practices.
Let’s talk about responsibilities:
- Support engineers by being a subject matter expert on container orchestration.
- Design, develop, implement, and deploy web applications, back-end services, and enterprise solutions using various development technologies and platforms.
- Participate in incident and change management, application support, and monitoring.
- Build software that is reliable and scalable with observability and operational readiness in mind.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Focus on automation, testing, continuous integration, delivery, and deployment.
- Participate in design and code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
Let’s talk about qualifications and experience:
- Modern programming languages (e.g., Java, Python).
- Containers and container orchestration (ECS, EKS, Fargate).
- AWS Services (e.g., EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda).
- Knowledge of cloud migration of applications and databases.
- Familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile development.
- Take ownership of issues, work to find solutions, and collaborate with team members.
- The ability to balance immediate risks and needs with longer term goals and technical direction.
- Solid understanding of the challenges associated with high availability applications and services.
- You are detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are committed to staying up to date with new and emerging technologies.
- You see failure as an opportunity to learned and have a growth mindset.
- You value candor and can give and take feedback graciously.
Let’s talk about what you can expect:
- A supportive environment that focuses on people development and best practices
- Opportunity to design, influence and be innovative
- Work with global teams and share new ideas
- Be supported both inside and outside of the work environment
- The opportunity to build something meaningful and see a direct positive impact on people’s lives
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
The global team at ResMed (NYSE:RMD) is united in the commitment to change millions of lives with every breath. With more than 5,000 employees and a presence in over 100 countries, the company has been pioneering new and innovative devices and treatments for sleep-disordered breathing, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other chronic diseases for more than 25 years. ResMed's world-leading products and innovative solutions improve the quality of life for millions of patients worldwide, reduce the impact of chronic disease, and save healthcare costs.