The DevOps Engineer works on the larger DevOps team, focused on containerizing traditional WordPress websites (created using the Bedrock framework) and migrating them to a new Kubernetes/GitOps driven ecosystem. You will participate in daily scrums following agile practices, collaborate with Dev, QA and DBA teams to troubleshoot and contribute to the build and deployment platforms to support our rapidly growing business demands.
- 1+ years of experience working with Rancher in production;
- 2+ years of experience working with Kubernetes in production;
- 3+ years of experience working with containers in production;
- 3+ years of experience working with Git;
- Experience working with Helm;
- Have experience with AWS, including CF, ELB, S3, EC2 and more;
Nice to have
- A strong understanding of CM and the CI/CD methodology;
- Familiar with writing complex bash scripts;
- Skilled experience working in a Linux environment;
- Have written custom Kubernetes controllers;
- Independently work with our Development and QA teams to containerize websites;
- Use GitOps best practices to achieve continuous deployment on a global scale;
- Utilize CNCF projects to improve and build the operations ecosystem;
- Troubleshoot issues with Elasticsearch, Kibana, Prometheus, Docker, Kubernetes.
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class, resulta is a global marketing service provider that specializes in affiliate marketing and publishing.
The heart of resulta is powered by more than 100 professionals whose passion and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader. Driven by technology, our pillars of excellence include digital product development, marketing strategy, performance optimization, business intelligence, and creative solutions.
For more than 25 years, our dynamic approach to creating and deploying brands, web products and digital strategies has earned us an unprecedented reputation for exceeding our clients’ expectations, time and time again.