The SEO Specialist reports to the SEO Manager and works closely with marketing, performance optimization, product, business, and development teams to ensure optimal web positioning for multiple web properties in various different affiliate marketing channels across the globe.
Is this role right for me?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
- Perform keyword research & build lists of targeted key phrases;
- Create Weekly KW reports & KW Progress Reports;
- Continuous monitoring of search metrics in order to be proactive in decision making;
- Assist in various data reporting and analysis requests within the Digital Marketing team, as well as other internal teams as needed;
- Apply on-page SEO optimization by fixing/improving published content: filling out page titles, meta descriptions, and image alt tags;
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content;
- Assist in preparing Backlink audits and fixing errors found in Google Search Console;
- Discover & evaluate organic competitors and prepare Content Gap Analysis reports.
What qualifications do I need?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Experience working as a content production expert operating within a medium- to large-scale Marketing organization;
- Working knowledge of SEO tools, website standards, usability testing, website reporting tools, and web analytics;
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console;
- Working knowledge of WordPress and/or HTML/CSS;
- Eager to learn analytics tools such as: SEMRush, AHREFS, LinkResearch Tools,
- ScreamingFrog, Moz and other tools for organic traffic measurement;
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative metrics to communicate progress and identify meaningful trends;
- A passion for internet performance marketing;
- Exquisite attention to detail, but not to the level of “paralysis by analysis”;
- Intermediate functional knowledge of Excel.
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class, resulta is a global marketing service provider that specializes in affiliate marketing and publishing.
The heart of resulta is powered by more than 100 professionals whose passion and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader. Driven by technology, our pillars of excellence include digital product development, marketing strategy, performance optimization, business intelligence, and creative solutions.
For more than 25 years, our dynamic approach to creating and deploying brands, web products and digital strategies has earned us an unprecedented reputation for exceeding our clients’ expectations, time and time again.