At the end of the initial 3-month contract, there is potential for a full-time contract.
The Content Coordinator – French must be multidisciplinary, with experience writing digital content for the web with a keen focus on SEO and other forms of content marketing to drive engagement with an industry-leading affiliate website portfolio. As a key cog in resulta’s content team, you will be responsible for ensuring pages and posts rank for targeted keywords, and to attract and engage customers and drive consumer actions. The successful candidate(s) should be a positive self-starter, enthusiastic problem-solver and hands-on leader with a strong sense of accountability to achieve the top goals.
Is this role right for me?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
- Be fluent in French and English
- Collaborate with various teams to produce new content for existing and/or new web properties;
- Update, optimize, improve existing evergreen content;
- Produce marketing copy for multiple web properties;
- Collaborate and follow best practices to craft the best possible SEO pages for websites;
- Identify gaps in content, and plan content to fill those gaps;
- Research and understand the competition.
What qualifications do I need?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or proven experience directly in the field;
- Previous experience in an SEO-related role, understanding principles of creating content for maximizing SEO;
- Previous experience working in online marketing;
- Proven experience with professional writing; proper grammar and spelling are a must.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Experience working with social platforms like Quora and Reddit considered an asset;
- Understand the concept of “User Intent” and how to satisfy it in the digital space;
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush;
- Ability to learn new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments; Experience with WordPress CMS.
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class, resulta is a global marketing service provider that specializes in affiliate marketing and publishing.
The heart of resulta is powered by more than 100 professionals whose passion and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader. Driven by technology, our pillars of excellence include digital product development, marketing strategy, performance optimization, business intelligence, and creative solutions.
For more than 25 years, our dynamic approach to creating and deploying brands, web products and digital strategies has earned us an unprecedented reputation for exceeding our clients’ expectations, time and time again.