Working within a company that is experiencing continued hypergrowth, the Content Expansion Strategist is an experienced, content marketer who has spent time developing and building world-class content in digital environments. The ideal candidate is a passionate, energetic individual who is constantly working to improve and deliver the commercial goals of the business. They have demonstrated the ability to collaborate seamlessly with other stakeholders: Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Brand Marketing, Content Development and Creative Services.
Is this role right for me?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
Manage & Coordinate
- Oversee and direct a large team of freelance contributors. It is an imperative responsibility of the Content Strategist to train freelance writers on our best SEO content practices;
- Provide constructive and helpful feedback to writers;
- Work in partnership with language consultants to assure the quality and accuracy of content on non-English pages;
- Effectively use all resources at hand to meet tight deadlines;
- Manage invoices and billing for all freelancers associated with dedicated brand.
- Devise and manage a calendar of new, recurring content campaigns of varying sizes and frequency, including specific initiative-based campaigns around major events;
- Leverage and collaborate with multi-departmental resources to guide and oversee execution of content productions;
- Provide insights on what’s working and what’s not, and make content recommendations;
- Manage production timelines and delivery schedules while working with vendors to ensure deadlines are met;
- Manage the creation and production of creative content and sponsorship materials;
- Execute the delivery process and oversee quality control for all creative content materials to ensure creative intention and clearances are adhered to and maintained.
- Use of Google Analytics, SEMrush and other tools to measure health of tracked keywords and new evergreen and editorial content;
- Prepare reports showcasing the completed tasks by your team each week/month:
- Full adoption of JIRA board marking the progress of all major content projects on site.
What qualifications do I need?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 2-3+ years of experience managing content for brands or publishers;
- Undergraduate degree in liberal arts or communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong editorial judgment, writing skills and attention to detail;
- Creative mindset, intellectually curious and interested in illuminating strategy inaccessible, clever ways;
- Multilingual with a strong grasp of English.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Proactive, team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent project management and organizational skills;
Familiarity or comfortable with any of the following languages:
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class, resulta is a global marketing service provider that specializes in affiliate marketing and publishing.
The heart of resulta is powered by more than 100 professionals whose passion and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader. Driven by technology, our pillars of excellence include digital product development, marketing strategy, performance optimization, business intelligence, and creative solutions.
For more than 25 years, our dynamic approach to creating and deploying brands, web products and digital strategies has earned us an unprecedented reputation for exceeding our clients’ expectations, time and time again.