The Tech Content Specialist must be multidisciplinary, with experience writing digital content for the web with a keen focus on SEO and other forms of content marketing to drive engagement with an industry-leading affiliate website portfolio. The Tech Content Specialist’s role is to support the Commercial team to ensure their site has everything it needs to succeed (from a content standpoint). This person will take full ownership of the site and is responsible for the quality of the content. The person in this role must have a strong understanding of popular software (SaaS, Antivirus tech, etc.).
Is this role right for me?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
- Audit existing evergreen pages;
- Write new copy to improve quality of content on pages;
- Perform competitor analyses for top, targeted keywords;
- Collaborate with various teams to produce new content for existing and/or new web properties;
- Edit & post articles from freelance writers (product reviews, guides, how-tos, and general evergreen;
- Create outlines for each piece sent to freelancers;
- Work with existing freelance writers and help expand our list of contributors with the goal of providing readers with the most informative and easy-to-understand content;
- Build content calendars based off a keyword wishlist; strong organizational and planning skills are vital to success of this task;
- Construct detailed outline assignments to put freelance writers in the best position to deliver quality work;
- Update, optimize, improve existing evergreen content;
- Produce marketing copy for multiple web properties;
- Collaborate and follow best practices to craft the best possible SEO pages for websites;
- Identify gaps in content, and plan content to fill those gaps;
- Research and understand the competition.
What qualifications do I need?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or proven experience directly in the field;
- Previous experience in an SEO-related role, understanding principles of creating content for maximizing SEO;
- Previous experience working in online marketing;
- Proven experience with professional writing; proper grammar and spelling is a must;
- A basic understanding of the SaaS industry;
- Editorial experience editing and/or writing content.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Understand the concept of “User Intent” and how to satisfy it in the digital space;
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush;
- Ability to learn new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments;
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of blockchains and cryptocurrencies;
- Currently holds Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies;
- Experience with WordPress CMS;
- Experience publishing content via Elementor.
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class, resulta is a global marketing service provider that specializes in affiliate marketing and publishing.
The heart of resulta is powered by more than 100 professionals whose passion and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader. Driven by technology, our pillars of excellence include digital product development, marketing strategy, performance optimization, business intelligence, and creative solutions.
For more than 25 years, our dynamic approach to creating and deploying brands, web products and digital strategies has earned us an unprecedented reputation for exceeding our clients’ expectations, time and time again.