Location: Sydney, NS
Term: Full time/Term (maternity leave coverage)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
About Protocase Inc.
Established in 2001, Protocase Inc is a rapidly expanding company that focuses on combining advances in software with innovative manufacturing techniques to offer unique custom manufacturing to the engineering, design, and research industries. Using the expertise and dedication of over 300 employees (and counting), Protocase is proud to have a client base of more than 16,000 customers throughout North America and around the globe. Customers include Boeing, L3, Raytheon, Google, Apple, Microsoft, NASA, MIT and many more.
We are proudly ISO:9001 certified and AS9100D registered, as well as ITAR compliant and registered with Canadian Controlled Goods.
To learn more about the company, visit http://www.protocase.com.
About the Opportunity
This position would be best suited for somebody who is passionate about sales, and Protocase. We consistently improve the overall quality of our customer’s experience and yours, providing purpose, and an understanding of how admirable the profession of sales is. Coaching is an investment in time. In this role you will be able to narrow the focus to discuss items regarding strategic, tactical sales skills.
Our mission, to serve our customer, company, and employee, must be the driving force behind all decisions you make. Your Sales Team is your responsibility and the goal is to make everyone successful.
- Providing your team members with a sense of leadership and support, in order to maximize their success
- Openness, Honesty, Trust and Respect are the pillars of our company and it is your responsibility to instill this in everyone around you
- Do whatever you can to serve all employees in the company – the goal is to make everyone successful
- Accountability for making sure all issues are recorded and submitted to the proper
- Responsible for ensuring procedural compliance
- Review of your team’s productivity and organizational health daily
- Complete all projects and tasks as directed and to ask questions when something isn’t clear
- You are expected to accept feedback and make improvements based on this feedback
- Coach and mentor your team members through one on one’s weekly
- Create tailored Professional Development Plan every 90
- Provide Verbal and Written Warnings
- Grow, Develop and Encourage new leaders.
Your Sales Team’s Growth Responsibilities
- Regular monitoring of trends and understanding the customer, account and application of project
- Look for consistency between your Sales Team and their customers
- Look for trend risks and opportunities in the sales process while monitoring:
- Gross Revenue
- Cost of Sales
- Chart Reviews
- Close Ratio’s
- Be mindful and monitor of the Cost of Inaction and report on the impact and implication of this
- Consistent monitoring of the Return on Investment to ensure all functions are favorable for both the company and Sales Team Member
- Proactive problem solving
- Ensuring our ethical guidelines are upheld
- Coaching and personally supporting employees in order to maximize Productivity, Quality and Organizational Health
- Lead by a high standard of personal conduct.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with strong written and verbal skills
- Demonstrate selflessness, strong work ethic, drive and reliability
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel
About the Benefits
Besides an annual salary that ranges between $40,000 and $60,000, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- A flexible, exciting, and positive work environment
- Regular social events, including team lunch & learns and staff parties (when time permits)
- Access to Protocase’s Skybox Suite for Screaming Eagles hockey games, as well as tickets for community events (when time permits)
We manufacture custom sheet metal and CNC machined electronic enclosures, mounting hardware, and miscellaneous components. We start from your design, and build them in 2-3 days, with no minimum order requirements. Products are built from your choice of aluminum, copper, steel, stainless, or galvanized, and are fully finished, including fasteners, hardware, welding, powder coating, and silkscreen.