Introhive is seeking a pro-active Sales Operations Data Analyst to support the function’s goal of maximizing Introhive’s efficiency and effectiveness in selling. This is to be achieved through creating, evaluating and optimizing data sets, producing ongoing Management Information / Business Information and to generate meaningful insight to drive the business forward. This role requires strong business as well as analytical capability. This position can be located in Halifax, NS or remotely in Toronto, ON.
Introhive is a relationship intelligence and automation platform. By combining multiple data elements (email, CRM, financial platforms and external data sources), Introhive provides complete visibility of an organization’s contacts, accounts and relationships. Working with a range of technologies (Exchange, Google mail, Salesforce, Dynamics and more) Introhive automates almost all the work end-users need to perform-resulting in widespread CRM adoption, accurate data and timely intelligence.
To work with the existing Sales Operations team members to define processes and data collection / analysis techniques that allows the company to maximize positive decision making and sales effectiveness
To fully comprehend the Introhive business model in order to recognize areas where “decision making by data” would optimize sales effectiveness
Produce, maintain and interpret reports tracking key performance indicators, pipeline health and sales forecasts
Work with existing Sales Operations change teams to recommend appropriate technology solutions to improve the delivery of MI / BI capability
Engender cross-functional collaboration – working with different parts of the organization to support alignment of business goals, measures and outcomes
As the role develops, to grow the data analyst resource pool to support the ever-growing needs of the business
- Excellent business acumen with strong capability to understand business sales process
- Ability to generate insights (both ongoing and ad hoc) to identify areas for sales optimization
- Familiarity with databases and reporting technology stacks, particularly Salesforce (creating dashboards, reports etc.)
- Strong analytical and data-manipulation skills
- Strong awareness of sales cycles and cross-functional team processes
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Access and Excel or other analytical toolsets (e.g., Tableau)
- Strong communication skills; good listening skills and presentation capability
- Strong awareness of SaaS software sales models and the concept of Revenue Operations (maximizing revenue potential of the organization)
- Educated to Degree level or higher
- 3+ Years’ experience of working in a sales environment (ideally SaaS)
- 3+ Years’ experience of working with sales technologies / data sets
- Any relevant certifications are a plus
Work With Us
We are an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and data. We increase employee productivity and improve customer experience management.
We focus on career development and progression. People are at the core of everything we do. We are Great Place to Work®-certified in Canada and were recently named among Canada’s Best Workplaces™ for Start-Ups and for Women. We’re also a proud sponsor of Women in Sales Everywhere (WISE). Beyond this, we were awarded the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ Awards.
What’s In It for You:
- An incredible group of peers and leadership to work and learn from and with
- Personal and professional growth
- Educational opportunities
- 401K/RRSP matching
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Mental health support and coverage
- Furry friends welcomed!
Introhive is the fastest-growing AI-powered Sales and Revenue Intelligence platform, with the single largest ERM deployment in the world with customer PwC. The company has been recognized by awards programs including the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, the 2020 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, and is Great Place to Work® certified in Canada. Introhive’s AI-powered SaaS platform enables organisations to realize the full value of their relationships across the business and to leverage untapped data to drive revenues and increase productivity while simultaneously improving the customer experience. Introhive is trusted by some of the world's most recognizable brands: Deloitte, KPMG, Clark Nexsen, Colliers, and Plante Moran. Learn more at www.introhive.ai