This is an exciting opportunity for you to play a key role in the company during a dynamic time of growth for the business. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who has an eye for detail, is proactive and solution-oriented. As the company’s dedicated QA Developer, you will report to our Lead Developer and be part of a dedicated development team delivering platform excellence. You will be exposed to multiple teams across the company and identify opportunities for improvements and quality enhancements. You will be part of the development team to ensure product releases and platform features are top quality and add to an awesome user experience while minimizing disruption to the product delivery schedule.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Writing and upkeep of integration tests for core product competencies/flows
- Regression/smoke testing for upcoming product releases on a variety of devices and browsers (desktop, mobile, tablets, chrome, etc)
- Identifying, documenting, and prioritizing bugs escalated from Customer Support
- Generation of test plans for workflows and associated documentation
- Assist with the incorporation of any new automated tests into DevOps workflows and CI/CD
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of manual QA and Automation experience
- Experience with automated web testing suites/frameworks e.g. selenium, cypress, or jest
- Experience in testing: web services, API’s, mobile, cross-browser/cross-platform, UI, system load/performance metrics
- Experience in the following types of testing: smoke, unit, regression, integration, end-to-end, etc.
- Understanding/knowledge of standards such as GDPR considered an asset
What we Offer:
- Awesome team and culture
- Health and Dental plan
- Home office equipment support
- Employee stock option plan
About Side Door
Side Door believes in empowering artists and audiences to create shows on their own terms, in their own spaces. In a world increasingly filled with devices and screens, Side Door uses tech to create intimate, tactile connections between artists and audiences at the community level. We introduce artists to hosts who have homes or other alternative venues to present shows. We facilitate the process of meeting, matching, producing, promoting and ticketing shows within our online platform.