As our Content Marketer, you will work with our Marketing and Sales Teams and our Digital Marketer to help promote existing products and services while also working towards launching new ones.
Roles and Responsibilities:
To foster and grow our online presence using a variety of digital mediums, channels, and content. As our Content Marketer, your goal is to identify, create, edit, and publish content that is applicable to the industry verticals that we service.
Skillsets and qualities that are considered an asset for this job are:
- Experience in content research with a particular focus on keyword research and analytics
- Excellent writing skills
- Understands how and takes ownership of creating a variety of content that engages and appeals to audiences across demographic segments
- Research and identify the latest tools and trends in Digital Marketing
- Excited to work with technical experts to create impactful technical content
- Reporting knowledge to provide quantifiable metrics on which campaigns work and what does not work. Able to produce reporting on ROI directly linked to marketing projects
- Basic tech knowledge & Project management skills
- Self-motivated; can work in a group or independently
- Demonstrates attention to detail, creativity and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work remotely or in an office environment
- Keen and driven to identify, communicate and adapt to market changes
- A University Degree or College Diploma in business, marketing, or similar
- 5+ year experience in content writing
- Portfolio of work will be requested
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
SolutionInc Managed Internet Gateway Platform enables establishments to provide a fully customizable public Wi-Fi access solution. Our flexible and scalable business models can be applied to meet any corporate branding requirements. Our secure platform features full PMS integration, limitless users, detailed system monitoring and reporting dashboards, advanced authentication and payment methods, and comprehensive business intelligence.