Does this sound like you? We are on the hunt for someone who enjoys looking for a needle in a haystack; someone who loves finding problems and is passionate about fixing them. This person must be detail oriented, technically skilled, and passionate about improving complex technologies. You will play a key role in developing our revolutionary software and ensuring customer success.
Position Description: As a member of SolutionInc’s team, the Software Test Analyst will be tasked with test planning, test design, test execution and test management for a variety of SolutionIP products and services. Reporting to the Manager of Testing Services, the ideal candidate will possess most of the following qualifications.
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in computer-related discipline or equivalent business experience
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of and experience using Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of computer network architecture
- Knowledge of shell scripting – bash, Perl, python
- Database concepts and experience using (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with ETL
- Experience with UX/UI testing
- Experience with cross browser compatibility testing
- Experience working with cloud-based solutions (database, web, network, system)
- Experience working with device platforms (Windows (various versions), MAC/Apple (computer, iPhone, iPad), Linux, Android
- Knowledge of and experience with writing and preparing Test plans, test cases, test libraries, closure reports, release notes (2-5 years) required
- Test Automation experience considered an asset
- ISTQB Software Testing accreditations considered an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
SolutionInc Managed Internet Gateway Platform enables establishments to provide a fully customizable public Wi-Fi access solution. Our flexible and scalable business models can be applied to meet any corporate branding requirements. Our secure platform features full PMS integration, limitless users, detailed system monitoring and reporting dashboards, advanced authentication and payment methods, and comprehensive business intelligence.