CPQi provides consultative services and expertise to help our clientele in the financial industry deliver better services to their users, speed up development lifecycles and bring them into a digital age. We work with 8 of the world’s top 12 banks, exposing our team to the most exciting technologies and strategies in today’s digital era. You will be working on various projects supporting our clients and we want you to grow with us. In doing that we focus heavily on the progress and education of all of our team members. That’s why we invest in you by offering CPQi University, paid certifications and other training programs. We want to build a career for life here at CPQi.
We are currently seeking for a Sr. Project Manager with experience within the Capital Markets or finance domain !!!
EVP (Employee Value Proposition)
- Working with a large banking institution
- Working on the Highly visible project, with direct regular interaction with both business and Finance Technology leaders
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but Are Not Limited To)
- managing team members from business and technology
- Understanding and Negotiating task schedules and work assignments, to identify priority of action.
- Itemizing tasks
- Managing schedules from a 6 month to 18-month window
- Following up with individuals in their task
- Tracking costs, scope, risks, and issues and escalating if needed
Top Skills / Experience
- 10 years PROJECT Management experience (not just management experience)
- Experience with Corporate Finance, Treasury, Credit risk and/or Market risk projects
- Finance/Enterprise Risk/Capital Market business background understanding strategic view of the lifecycle and understanding the process and business details. (knowing what are the proper steps)
- Must be able to work well with others
- 1-4 years of SDLC experience
- Experience talking to Senior Managers and VP’s
Nice To Have Skills/Experience
- Banking experience
- PMP Certification
- need clear communication, with ability clearly communicate with CIOs, business VPs and technical teams alike
- require a self-starter/go-getter personality who has a track record of being proactive vs. reactive.
- Detail oriented
- Needs to be able to quickly take a leading role on a new team which includes very sr. personnel, and executives, and show experience doing this in past engagement (and explain how they will do this in this role)
- Ability to manage shifting priorities
- Action oriented
- PMP Certification – nice to have
With a focus on digital transformation, predictive artificial intelligence, DevOps and cloud migration, we provide managed services, including building, implementing, & supporting financial markets systems for leading American economies.