At REDspace, our team’s diversity makes us stronger. We encourage and embrace applications from BIPOC, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Internal Recruiter)
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist with REDspace, you will help us to attract and recruit top-tier talent across all lines of business, with a primary focus on technical talent in web, software and mobile development. You will collaborate with hiring managers across the organization to fill new and existing roles, participate in interviews, and use a variety of techniques, tools and platforms to source and identify qualified candidates.
Reporting to the HR Director and working collaboratively with other departments such as Marketing, you will assist in the development of new initiatives and activities that promote the REDspace brand to execute on REDspace’s recruitment and growth strategy. Acting as an ambassador, the Talent Acquistion Specialist will represent REDspace within the community and will attend recruitment events, job fairs, and conferences as required.
Playing an important role in supporting our international hiring process, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will have a thorough understanding of all the immigration programs available, and will work with candidates and external resources to support the immigration process.
With strong communication skills, this role requires the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. This role will also be involved in the preparation of offer letters and other human resources related functions, should time allow, and the ability to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion is required.
- Post-secondary education in HR or a relevant field is preferred. A combination of experience and education may be considered.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ industry experience in a similar capacity required.
- Strong understanding of HR and recruitment best practices
- Understanding of technology and technical competencies.
- Demonstrates people management skills.
- Understanding of and experience working with immigration programs in Canada.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High energy and ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Display a positive, professional, and friendly image at all times.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and conduct research.
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality with sensitive information to avoid premature disclosure of information.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Working at REDspace.
One of the big plus sides of working at REDspace is we look out for you.
Your well-being. We offer:
- Fully company-funded health, vision, dental, and life insurance coverage with access to an online doctor
- Pension plan contribution matching
- Healthy living allowance
Your career. We’re invested in your growth. We offer:
- Annual professional development allowance
- Bi-weekly and monthly Project and Tech shares
- Annual salary and performance reviews
Your happiness. You’ll enjoy coming to work every day. We offer:
- A flexible work environment with remote work options, in office opportunities or a mixed approach
- Financial relocation assistance
- Social and team building events
- Charitable donation matching
At REDspace, our team’s diversity makes us stronger.
Different backgrounds, talents, skills, experiences, and perspectives strengthen our business and the communities in which we work and live. We are committed to growing and cultivating an inclusive environment that enables knowledge sharing and collaboration—empowering our employees to be their best.
We hire based on merit and skill and make all employment-related and hiring decisions regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or indigenous origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, or Veteran status.
Where to find us!
168-1595 Bedford Hwy
Bedford NS, Canada B4A 3Y4
This position is based out of our Bedford office. We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. We appreciate your interest in REDspace. Please note, only candidates who meet the requirements of the role will be contacted.
REDspace is a full-service digital studio specializing in mobile, web, gaming, and video solutions. We craft award-winning digital experiences that empower some of the world’s largest brands including MTV, Nickelodeon, Fox, IBM, CBC, Cartoon Network, and many more. Supporting our partners is what we’re good at, and we believe in what we do.
Our business is based on trusted long-term relationships. With a team of over 160, nothing is ever outsourced. We stay on top of industry trends while also looking ahead to new, exciting technologies that will help grow businesses.
Our culture is built around our people. We’re fortunate to have a team here in Nova Scotia, consisting of hard workers, problem solvers, industry leaders, and creative thinkers who are all passionate about what we do. We’re proud to work with our community and sponsor youth programs at every level to show Nova Scotians that you can do awesome work from right here at home!