IT STARTS HERE.
Imagination, ingenuity and entrepreneurial thinking leads to endless opportunities.
Combine your passion with purpose and join MNP’s Technology team as a Team Lead,.Net Development. Work with tech-savvy problem solvers who embrace digital transformation and the possibilities technology brings to the future of our industry. You’ll make an impact by designing, developing and maintaining innovative, high-quality solutions that are defining the way MNP does business.
MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our team members are successfully ‘disrupting’ mid-market business practices.
ROLE @ MNP
- Leverage your .NET development experience to solve complex technical challenges, design application architectures, and implement proofs of concept
- Lead your team through the design and implementation of business-critical applications in a hybrid (on-premise and cloud) environment
- Collaborate with technical leadership to discuss best practices, architecture and design patterns, and stay current with emerging technology
- Perform code reviews to ensure quality standards, architectural patterns and security requirements are adhered to
- Lead scrum ceremonies, such as planning, daily stand-up, and retrospective
- Negotiate with Product Owner(s) and/or Program Manager(s) to ensure timely feature delivery while minimizing or eliminating technical debt
- Use Azure DevOps to manage application lifecycle, leveraging your in-depth knowledge of Boards, Repos, Pipelines, Artifacts and Test Plans
- Provide coaching, mentoring, career development and performance evaluation for the developers under your leadership
- Maintain integrity of production environments
- Work closely with Program Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and Architects on the intake of development initiatives
- Create job descriptions and interview developers to ensure your team is adequately resourced
- Proactively identify, communicate and propose solutions for issues or concerns that may impact projects and delivery deadlines
- Recognize strategic opportunities to solve problems and innovate
- Participate in resource and capacity planning
Skills And Experience
- At least 8 years of experience developing solutions using the .NET technology stack, experience with .NET Core/.NET 5+ is considered an asset
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience leading software development teams and initiatives
- Experience architecting and designing applications
- Proven experience leveraging all modules of Azure DevOps
- On the job experience leveraging Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) to develop and deliver software to users
- Ability to communicate with senior technology and business leadership
- Experience with Agile methodologies, DevOps and working with development teams on custom applications
- Strong ability to estimate development timelines and assign resource allocation
- Experience developing solutions in leveraging Azure is considered an asset
- Experience modernizing legacy applications is considered an asset
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!
With more than 90 offices across the country, MNP provides tailored expertise in a wide range of business consulting services. The MNP Tech Solutions Team delivers technology advisory, customer platforms, applied data, digital enterprise, intelligent applications, and cyber security and privacy services.