Location: Sydney, NS
Term: Permanent, Full-Time
Shift: Dayshift, Afternoon Shift, Night Shift
Number of Positions: 3
Anticipated Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Established in 2001, Protocase Inc offers unique custom manufacturing to the engineering,
design, and research industries by combining advanced manufacturing techniques with
innovative software. Using the expertise and dedication of more than 350 employees, Protocase is proud to have a client base of over 16,000 customers throughout North America and around the globe. Customers include Boeing, L3, Raytheon, Google, Apple, Microsoft, NASA, MIT and many more.
To learn more about the company, visit http://www.protocase.com.
We are all here because we wish to earn a living in a meaningful way. We choose the Protocase Organization as our vehicle to achieve this. Each of us is an integral part of the Protocase Organization. It only exists and thrives because each of us contributes in our own way. We are extremely fortunate to have an amazing group of customers who:
1. Voluntarily choose to buy from us;
2. Do incredibly interesting things; and
3. Really appreciate what we do for them.
When we thrive together, we:
1. Maximize our benefit from Protocase; and
2. Sustain the Organization over the long term.
Our Ethical Guidelines
· Our customers are #1
· Help Others Succeed
· Build and Maintain Functional Relationships with Everyone
· Openness, Honesty and Transparency
· Common Sense
· Deliver well structured training programs
· Monitoring, evaluating, and taking an accurate and adequate record of training activities and program effectiveness
· Communicating the correct information and handling questions from trainees
· Laying out the standards by demonstrating the skills that are being taught
· Critically examining the trainees understanding and progress and making necessary adjustments to the program in conduction with supervisors
· Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs in conjunction with supervisors
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills which enable a training facilitator to effectively educate employees and communicate with supervisors
· Well developed understanding of processes, such as how to enable group decision-making, problem-solving, and organizing and structuring agendas for appropriate results
· Demonstrate selflessness, strong work ethic, drive and reliability.
· 1 or more years’ experience in a training role or teaching role is required
· Excellent computer skills
· Experience in manufacturing setting considered an asset
Work With Us
Besides annual earnings that range between $32,000 to $46,000 inclusive of quality incentive and dependent upon experience, you will also enjoy the
· Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Group Insurance Benefits, cost-shared YMCA
membership and Pension Plan (RRSP and DPSP) at six months of employment
· Two weeks’ vacation (three weeks’ vacation at three years of employment; four weeks’
vacation at five years)
· Regular social events including seasonal parties and monthly lunches
Although our business is growing, our team remains supportive, inclusive and tight-knit.
Continuous improvement has always underpinned our success and we actively foster an
environment of open communication, creative collaboration and the sharing of ideas.
About Protocase Inc.
We manufacture custom sheet metal and CNC machined electronic enclosures, mounting hardware, and miscellaneous components. We start from your design, and build them in 2-3 days, with no minimum order requirements. Products are built from your choice of aluminum, copper, steel, stainless, or galvanized, and are fully finished, including fasteners, hardware, welding, powder coating, and silkscreen.