We are seeking a Lead Drupal Developer to mentor and guide a team of talented web developers within our agency. You will be an integral part of the digital team, teaching junior developers and offering guidance to our senior developers. The day-to-day can be diverse and dynamic, playing a key part in challenges spanning a wide variety of verticals, and this role can grow into other exciting areas. The ideal candidate will be a team player, top collaborator, skilled developer, strategic thinker, and multiple project tasker.
Cookie-cutter brochure sites are not our thing; rather, we work alongside our partners to understand their challenges and deliver highly integrated business solutions – through a strong understanding of their goals and customers, then working towards the delivery of an inclusive and accessible website. Working with clients in the region, you will be able to see the impact of your work, first-hand.
While experience and skillsets are important, the right fit, attitude, and growth potential are equally important.
- Lead by example for teammates across the agency in: upholding core values; a great attitude; time tracking behaviors; and collaboration
- Responsible for website architecture and custom development of [sometimes] complex custom modules
- Develop and/or integrating with 3rd party applications and APIs to transfer data between systems
- Assist project managers to break down projects into phases and assign relevant development resources
- Code reviews
- Consideration of User experience within the development process
- Client presentations
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a fee-for-service position
- 8+ years of programming experience
- 2-3 years of Drupal experience with a proficiency in site engineering, custom module development, and theming
- 1+ years of experience leading a team (not necessarily in management); offering mentoring and assistance in the development and growth of others
- Experience with two-way integration with 3rd party platforms (such as CRM, POS, ERP, etc.)
- Interest in online accessibility and usability
- Great attention to detail, well organized, and able to work independently and collaborate as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- A post-secondary degree or equivalent relevant experience
Trampoline is a progressive, full-service branding agency headquartered on Barrington Street in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. Established in 2004, we provide a full suite of advertising, strategic planning, media, digital, social media, and mobile application services to our roster of local, regional, and national clients.