VERB is a digital marketing agency located in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. Our global clients offer the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the world’s biggest destinations, resorts, and travel brands—and with our employee travel credit, it’s easy to experience them for yourself. We take a balanced approach to work/life and have fun at the office– or wherever we happen to be working. We are passionate about exceeding expectations and we thrive on jobs other agencies might find too big, or too difficult, or too fast.
Sound good? Great, here’s who we’re looking for…Sound good? Great, here’s who we’re looking for…
Well, here’s your chance.
The Analytics Developer will assist the analytics implementation team in adding tracking solutions to client websites. This includes but is not limited to:
- Setting up complete analytics tracking (Page Data, eCommerce, UX) with Google Analytics
- Monitoring DOM interactions and having code react to them
- Working with APIs
- Working with A/B testing platforms to change elements on a page
- Implementing third-party tracking requirements and platforms
- Communicating technical requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Double Click for Publishers, Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture) is an asset
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails and/or Python is an asset
- Familiarity with modern web development practises and tools including webpack and yarn
- Experience working with version control systems (both git and svn)
- Strong problem-solving skills and broad knowledge of web development techniques and principles
- Knowledge of current Web trends and standards
- Understanding of basic Linux/Unix commands
- The ability to work across multiple projects without compromising quality
- The ability to communicate project and task status and any issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with task management systems such as Redmine and Jira
Our benefits are anything but basic, with vacation time available on day one (not to mention an extra bonus week during the holidays), an annual travel credit (for non-work-related travel), and free office snacks and drinks to keep you energized when you’re around.
In addition, we offer the following and are consistently looking for new ways to enhance the benefits we offer to our team:
- 100% premium share option for Group Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision), with a health spending account to top up your claims
- Company matching RRSP program
- Top up for Parental/Pregnancy leave
- Remote and flexible work arrangements
- Transit and fitness discounts
- Recreational sports teams
- Learning and development opportunities with a multitude of resources
- Internal recognition programs
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries to the office
- A farm share program providing fresh fruit and veggies for our team and their families!
About VERB Interactive Inc.
VERB is a conversion-focused agency, bringing real revenue to your travel business through digital marketing. We create beautiful, immersive platforms that drive measurable results for your business.