Vision33 Inc. is a global IT products and services consultancy that solves customer challenges by leveraging the promise of technology and the transformational value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with effective technology selection, implementation and support.
Due to our growth and continued success, we’re now looking for Software Application Implementation Consultants. Given the location of our clients and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location. Preferred candidate locations areas are listed above and include Canada and the United States. Working on a diverse complement of projects and technologies you will be a key member of Vision33’s eGovernment and Enterprise team. You will collaborate with other team members to identify and solve problems. You will thrive in a multi-task environment where you can quickly transition between projects. Proactive and client-focused, you will participate in project meetings, collaborate on deliverables with other experts and liaise with multiple stakeholders to coordinate the most appropriate solution for their specific desired outcomes.
As an Implementation Consultant, your responsibilities include:
- Work with external and internal resources to gather and document technical requirements,
- Collaborate with the internal and client team to ensure the most appropriate solution in alignment with functional needs, project budgets and technology constraints;
- Working with our internal and client team to develop and document architectural solutions and subsequent prototypes;
- Recommend integration solutions to align with the required architecture
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential;
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies;
- Analyzing, designing and developing custom reports is an asset;
- Analyzing, designing and developing custom scripts and batch jobs to automate business processes is an asset;
- Developing, troubleshooting and implementing third party interfaces is an asset;
- Analysis & execution of data mapping and migration
- Support client’s User Acceptance Testing through the triage, assessment and resolutions of issues discovered during system testing
- Work with internal and client teams to provide support for clients in the weeks following the launch of the new software solution.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- University degree or college diploma in an IT or Commerce related field from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- 5 plus years experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of and experience in public sector permitting, licensing, inspection and/or land management processes is considered an asset;
- Experience in a technical programming environment with experience in:
- Crystal and/or SSRS report writing tools
- C# or Java experience considered an asset
- Working knowledge of GIS principles & best practices is considered an asset;
- Database analysis is considered an asset
- Analytical, with attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to work collaboratively with clients and internal team members;
- Capacity to build instant positive relationships with customers and all stakeholders involved in the project;
- Ability to professionally and tactfully handle difficult clients with management support;
- Actively listen to clients and teammates to understand business processes and project objectives.
- Good presentation/public speaking skills
- A willingness and ability to travel within Canada and the United States.
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them attain it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 has unmatched experience delivering solutions to support every core business function. Our work spans all major industries, and Vision33 employs over 400 results-driven people globally to provide world-class experience through our office locations across North America and Europe.