We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to assist our busy marketing team. You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager (CEO) and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, conduct customer discovery research, and foster strong relationships with our clients.
To ensure success, you should have knowledge of digital marketing techniques, skills in PR and promotional writing, excellent interpersonal skills, be able to ask for help when needed, contribute ideas, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately, a top-level Digital Marketing Assistant provides valuable assistance and contribution of ideas to the marketing team and demonstrated the ability to, learn, grow and collaboratively adapt quickly in our fast-paced customer-focused tech start-up.
Digital Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and marketing team with project organization.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Write engaging and high-quality content based on vLife and client needs
- Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from the web and social media pages.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Preparing promotional materials and promotional campaigns.
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Writing & Distributing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
*Requirements of the grant funding program paying for position salary*
- Recent University Graduate (graduated no later than 12 months from Jul 2021)*
- Canadian Citizen*
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Marketing, PR, Business or related field.*
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases
- Excellent writing ability – especially PR and/or marketing-related copy.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google Analytics, and Social Media Platforms/Analytics
- Understanding of customer discovery focused marketing principals
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of office management
- Ability to contribute ideas, proactively communicate issues, follow instructions, and ask for help / input when needed.
- Work collaboratively and independently on projects as required
For safety, and in keeping with workplace health & safety during the global pandemic, the Quantum Link Digital Marketing Assistant will largely work remotely with ongoing team communications via Zoom meetings, Slack, Trello, phone calls, & Emails.
About vLife by Quantum Link
vlife is a Support Local Online Platform exclusively for Small Indie Businesses to showcase their goods & services to a broader range of experience & support local customers. Launched in Halifax in Dec 2019 & now open to small indie businesses from across the Atlantic Provinces! Subscribe to join the support local movement in Atlantic Canada. Small indie business owner? Find out more & register here: https://vlifeapp.ca/founding-providers/