Do you want to scale your auto technology (AutoTech) company in Germany? Automotive is Germany’s largest industrial sector embedded in Europe’s largest economy. The German auto industry faces challenges in developing digital-based solutions for in-vehicle, mobility eco-systems and production environment demands. The three major German Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) including Volkswagen, BMW and Mercedes-Benz are actively seeking new technology and have launched tech innovation scouting platforms. The German groups recognize Canada as a source of innovation. The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) program can help you grow by capitalizing on opportunities to achieve your goals in this market.
Who should apply
We are seeking fast-growing, leading-edge Canadian technology companies in one of the following areas:
– artificial intelligence (AI)
– data analytics
– diagnostics, monitoring, and examination
– health and wellness
– quantum computing
– virtual, mixed and augmented reality
Companies must have:
– traction – companies that have traction in the market place having at least one identifiable product along with quantifiable evidence of maturity defined as revenue and/or funds to sustain a three to seven-year business development cycle common to German automotive OEMs
– product-market fit – companies that are able to define and articulate a target automotive-relevant application or use case and demonstrate the cutting-edge nature of the product/service
– strong executive management – companies that are committed to sending at least one senior member to Germany to take part in the program and have the financial resources to cover the in-market costs
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) supports diversity, equity and inclusion in trade. We strongly encourage companies led by Canadians of all backgrounds and orientations to apply.
Application deadline is October 1st, 2021 at 11:59 PM PTLearn More