The Nova Scotia Community College’s largest college wide information technology career event is here! With many organizations attending, you will find a wide variety of professional development, industry networking and career opportunities. Come and meet some of the best upcoming talent the school has to offer!
The IT Job Fair will take place on March 2nd and is open to Industry recruiters, conference presenters, NSCC students & alumni to discover amazing opportunities, and network with potential future employers, professional associations and programs. This year, about 600 IT students, 50 IT companies and 40 faculty members will be in attendance.
During the event…
- Students, companies and organizations come together to network and explore career development opportunities. Our students need to complete a work term (5 weeks; unpaid or paid) or a co-op (15 weeks; paid) every spring.
- Participants (companies and students) can present or participate in a variety of useful workshops covering industry best practices, professional growth and new technologies.
- Participate in other activities sponsored by organizations such as, Speed Interviews, Industry connecter programs, Profile picture booths, Resume review/feedback, Portfolio Presentations & More!
Why You Should Get Involved!
Whether you have jobs today or will have jobs in the future, our students want to know more about your organization and potential careers. Connect with our talented students and alumni from several NSCC campuses on the same day.
Organizations will greatly benefit from hiring an NSCC student. Think about the value of having a student ready to work for extra support, or for special projects. You will have the opportunity to evaluate and identify potential future employees as part of your long-term recruitment strategy. This is a wonderful opportunity to scout the next generation of employees by providing them with valuable career-related work experiences.
You will meet students from the following programs:
- Business Intelligence Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Full Stack Application Development
- Game Development
- IT Data Analytics
- IT Database Administration
- IT Embedded Systems Programming
- IT Generalist
- IT Programming
- IT Systems Management and Security
- IT Web Programming
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!Participate as a Industry Member