Digital assistance program for small business
To submit a bid for the Request for Services that was emailed to you, please fill out the form below. As mentioned in the request, this a unique project because the Small Business has multiple locations that have been accepted into the program and each were granted $5,000 of funding. Since the requests for each location are identical, we have combined the project into one.
The opportunity to submit a bid is open for 7 days after the email sent by Digital Nova Scotia (DNS). Immediately after the submission deadline, we will provide the Small Business with the qualified submissions, and they will choose who they feel best aligns with their specific requirements. If the Small Business chooses to work with your company, we will contact you and complete the final steps in the matching process.
- Work completed by a Digital Service Provider (DSP) under the Digital Assistance Program for Small Business cannot not exceed the total funding outlined in the request email (inclusive of tax). Within this total amount, subscription services (including web hosting), supportive and/or new technology and media buys cannot collectively exceed $1,000 CAD (inclusive of tax) for every $5,000.
- Eligible services include: Website design/development, ecommerce, online booking, SEO, content creation/copywriting, digital marketing, social media, data analytics, podcast/audio services, branding/design, photography/videography.
- You are encouraged to bid on the entire project but if your services do not align with all that are required, you can bid on a portion of the project.
- Any questions about the Request for Services or matching process should be directed to DNS at: email@example.com.
A bid submission in response to a Request for Services is intended for evaluation purposes only. In order to receive approval to begin a project, the chosen DSP will submit a formal SOW supplied by DNS, to be signed by the chosen DSP, the matched Small Business, and DNS.
- DNS will only contact you if you were selected by the Small Business as the DSP. They may choose to accept your entire bid, or a portion of it.