Tourism Digital Assistance Program
To submit a bid for the Request for Services that was emailed to you, please fill out the form below. The opportunity to submit a bid is open for 7 days after the email sent by Digital Nova Scotia (DNS). Immediately after the submission deadline, we will provide the Tourism Business with the qualified submissions, and they will choose who they feel best aligns with their specific requirements. If the Tourism Business chooses to work with your company, we will contact you and complete the final steps in the matching process.
- Work completed by a Digital Service Provider (DSP) under the Tourism Digital Assistance Program cannot not exceed $5,000 CAD (inclusive of tax). Within this total amount, subscription services or licenses (including web hosting), supportive and/or new technology and media buys cannot collectively exceed $1,000 CAD (inclusive of tax).
- Eligible services include: Website design & development, ecommerce, online booking, SEO, data analytics, copywriting, digital marketing, social media, branding & design, podcast & audio services.
- Formal photography/videography services are now eligible for up to 50% ($2,500, tax inclusive) of the total funding but the tourism business and the DSP must be pre-approved to receive and deliver these services. If you are reading this with the intent of including formal photo/video in your bid, you are either filling out the wrong form or you have not been pre-approved by DNS to offer these services. Please contact the team at email@example.com for assistance.
- Informal photography/videography using a small camera or phone and/or training on how to capture content is considered “content creation” and should be referred to as such if included in your bid.
- You are encouraged to bid on the entire project but if your services do not align with all that are required, you can bid on a portion of the project.
- Any questions about the Request for Services or matching process should be directed to the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A bid submission in response to a Request for Services is intended for evaluation purposes only. In order to receive approval to begin a project, the chosen DSP will submit a formal SOW supplied by DNS, to be signed by the chosen DSP, the matched Tourism Business, and DNS.
- DNS will only contact you if you were selected by the Tourism Business as the DSP. They may choose to accept your entire bid, or a portion of it.
"*" indicates required fields