Ana María Aguilar de la Torre
Industrial Engineer (UNIVA)
Tecnólogo Informática y Computación (CETI)
Annieeagle2009@gmail.com mobile +52 1 33 10309520
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Knowledgeable, results-oriented executive with manufacturing & materials experience highlighted by accomplishments.
• Outstanding communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills that result in productive business relationships internally and externally.
• Effective leader that develops cohesive teams and fosters collaborative efforts toward goals.
• Problem solving and time management skills with proven success handling multiple high-level responsibilities and projects in fast-paced environments.
• Expertise in: Project Management; Program Management; Global Accounts, Safe product launch, supplier selection.
• Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
Specialties: Supplier Development, Global Contracts, Global Procurement Strategy, Sourcing, Localization Plans, SMI / VMI, Expediting Escalations, Customer Focus, Materials, Cost Reduction Programs, Pipeline Allocations.
Hewlett Packard / HP Inc 2011- Currently
Global Strategist Category Manager
•Leads a complex individual supply chain sub-category; including data and industry analysis; reports results to senior managers.
•May lead an international, cross-functional team
•Meets with Stakeholder senior managers to understand business priorities and translate them into supply chain strategies; influence the industry and marketplace within moderately complex marketplace categories.
•Develops and utilizes supply chain, business, and financial modeling tools.
•Leads Supplier Selection Activities. Drives supply base optimization. Negotiates and completes contracts with complex suppliers.
•Responsible for day-to-day operations of large, moderately complex suppliers. Partners with suppliers in minor strategic development.
•Provides input on risk mitigation, business continuity, cost management and operation strategies. Assesses current and evolving business models in the marketplace.
•Identifies challenging contract risk areas. Negotiates acceptable contracting outcomes using known solutions. Advises senior level business leaders on contract risk areas.
•Influences a large supply base across multiple business units.
•Typically interacts with Directors and VPs.
•Scope can be located at the country, regional, or global level, within multiple business units, or within a functional area.
· Value Contribution Goals defined by Savings considering straight Cost Reduction impacting P&L as per a consultative value portion or/and cost avoidance.
Sanmina SCI (2010-2011)
• Responsible for the Supply Chain strategies and main contact to Customer (E&O, VMI, Negative Pos, MPS execution)
• Daily Customer Meeting to report Production Plan schedule.
• Working with Custome’s Suppliers to implement SMI and/or Lead Time Reduction Programs for items allocations.
• Planning BOMS implementation to hit Inventory turns corporate goals.
• Localization of suppliers, Vertical Integration, ensure Supply chain for NPI,
• Responsible for the Supply Chain assurance and site Metrics (E&O, VMI, Negative Pos, MPS execution) Load Vs Commit, PPV Strategies, Regional commodity Managers, SSCM(Strategic Supply Chain Managers).
• Accountable for the success of NPI supply strategy (Supply Chain Costing, ECO’s, PPV’s).
Purchasing Manager, and NPI 2007-2010
Responsible for the Materials and site Metrics ( E&O, VMI, Negative Pos, MPS execution) Load Vs Commit, PPV Strategies, Regional commodity Managers
• Accountable for the success of NPI materials strategy (material assurance, ECO’s, PPV’s).
• Increase OP by driving Lean initiatives. Participated in 2 Shingijutsu’s events
• Localization of suppliers, Vertical Integration
SMI Coordinator (Flextronics GDL 2005-2007)
• Developed SMI strategies, negotiations of Contracts and E&O implementation.
• Worked with project leads & buyers to define operational O’Clock for supplier which lead to increase the % of materials at SMI level as well as; controlled the days of supply system with the planning team.
• Directly reported to the material site Director dotted line to the Materials Regional VP
Materials Purchasing Lead:
• Main lead on customer meetings to review E&O process, MPS, material shortages, CTB
• Developed strategies along with the Program Managers & Planners achieving a reduction in E&O items
• Improved VMI contracts and metrics control
• Expedited critical material, customized parts, IC, Class A material.
• Responsible to control VMI items with strategic suppliers
Cookson Electronics / Speedline Tech
Order Entry and Logistics 2000-2005
• Coordinated the MX operation to successfully enter sales orders, spare parts; upgrades & retrofits. Also, defined ETD to customer, waterfalls, cancellation fees
• Coordinated delivery schedules, shipments and logistics
• Regional Business Administrator
Spare Parts &Obs; Mtto. Warehouse
• Planner/Buyer for spare parts, unique items, upgrades & indirect materials for capital equipment maintenance
• Suppliers development
• From design to implementation and control of a warranty program with local customers
• Improved Inventory control for spare parts
• Implemented MRP for spare parts and indirect material – achieving savings close to $40K USD/year
• Improved rates of $60K USD/year by increasing profits at the inventory control for spare parts
• Leader of MFG/PRO implementation project for Spare Parts and indirect material
Facilities Assistant 1996-2000
• Developed contingency plans, official procedures & documentation.
• Assurance of successful audits
• Discrepancies follow up
Business Unit R&D Manager at Continental Automotive Systems
Although in different departments, I always had very good coments about Ana´s performance, and on the personal side I also can recommend her with no doubt since she always behaved friendly, with service attitude, high personal values and loyalty to the company.
VP operations at Flextronics
Ana is an experienced materials professional with extended capabilities on negotiation, product engineering, project management and other areas related.
Her leadership has been key to several projects and new product introductions in which we worked together.