ARMEEN SANGALANG LIBAN
MBA | Bachelor of Science | Professional Certification
Mobile: 00971505387064 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Business and Process Analyst, High level of analytical ability and Strong business acumen
• Strong understanding of process design/enhancement in Sales, HR, Logistics, Finance, Maintenance, Procurement and Supply Chain.
• Experience of liaising with Different departments and vendors on implementation and enhancement of IT/Sales/HR/Recruitment systems.
• Support Department in implementing all activities of the Company in accordance with the strategy, policies and procedures
• Create project implementation plan, data preparation, configuration and conduct training.
• Adaptive, dynamic with the ability to drive and support change management, process efficiencies and improvements.
• Involvement for dealing with anything relating to the ordering of materials, services and supplies for the company
• Advance Knowledge in Enterprise Resource Planning – ERP Systems and web applications
• Organized, motivated, proactive with the proven ability to work well under tight deadlines
• Responsive, Contribute to ideas and/or provide feedback to support ideas. Take the first step and/or responsibility with regard to performing job related tasks. Ability to Define, Create &/or support new initiatives & ideas that are relevant and promote organisational growth.
• Ability to forec ast and work against competing targets and deadlines. Aware of cause and effect issues in processes to mitigate issues affecting the success of an activity or project. Able to communicate this clearly too all parties involved.
• Responsible for the management of resources assigned to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Key Systems Knowledge:
PowerBI, Orion, Oracle R12, Oracle EBS, Tableau, OBA, HRMS, Taleo, Fusion, Salesforce, SQL, Microsoft Axapta, Microsoft Office, Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Sharepoint.
Mindware FZ LLC
A leading distributor of quality IT products to the Middle East and North Africa. Mindware’s extensive portfolio includes leading global brands reaching out to over 2,500 resellers throughout the MENA region. Mindware is the first IT distributor in the Middle East to have been awarded the prestigious ISO 9001:2000 certification for their focus on excellence and maintaining an audited quality system.
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
June 2018 – Present
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in the development and implementation of the business plan and document processes and procedures;
Develop presentations for management and stakeholders on business operations and developments;
Support in defining and analysing consumer and industry trends across major markets, and translate analysis into meaningful takeaways to support project narrative;
Develop relationships with internal stakeholders across the Company;
Support the organization’s business intelligence needs by selecting data management, reporting and analytical solutions in coordination with the direct manager;
Gather business needs, document requirements, identify data sources/elements and suggest solutions accordingly;
Participate in data and report interpretation, design and implement data warehouse, dashboards, scorecards and interactive reports;
Support the direct manager in budget preparation;
Provide functional communication and detailed analysis focusing on delivering positive sales, customer and partner experience;
Manage assigned business-focus projects, research and propose ideas/solutions to the management team;
Assist in creating and generating department reports related to processes and performance.
TECOM Group, one of Dubai Holding entities formerly known as TECOM Investments, is an industry-specialised developer and operator of thriving business communities that make a significant contribution to Dubai’s sustainable economic growth.
Our 11 business communities provide a home in Dubai for over 4,600 businesses, ranging from major multinationals to local SMEs and startups, representing a total workforce of 74,000
HC Systems and Services Analyst (Contractual)
July 2015 – December 2017 (2 years and 5 mos)
Duties and Responsibilities:
· HR point-of-contact with the IT team for HRMS issues/changes to identify and project manage corrective/preventative action or implementation of new software or enhancements
· Identify, plan and project manage system improvements to ensure that the HC Systems/HRMS Infrastructure meet requirements, are continually improved, and leverage on technology as a catalyst for achieving HR objectives
· Take the lead on data analytics projects, preparing and enhancing the quality of HR Reports and Dashboards
· Effectively communicate with candidates (including at a Senior level) throughout the recruitment and on-boarding process to ensure that the process is conducted in a professional manner and reflects well upon the company’s Employer brand. Brief candidates/recruits on all pre and post joining formalities, answering all queries raised by candidates and line departments on immigration/ labour law/company policies and procedures.
· Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of all Recruitment activities. Ensure that the vacancy/ recruitment database and status reports are developed, updated and submitted to Management
· Prepare reports for all relevant recruitment initiatives (including sourcing channels, cost and time to hire, candidate quality and intern/work placement conversion rates (to full time hires) etc.) for management information and decision making.
· Identify process gaps and opportunities for process enhancement/automation/self-service and work with Group IT to improve systems accordingly.
· Accountable to check compliance of organization’s process
· Facilitate and manage the roll-out of Time and Attendance system across the organisation
· Ensuring that HRMS systems and processes are aligned with the relevant HC policies and DOA.
· Provide relevant HR data analytics and producing associated reports and presentations
· Ensure that the system and reports are correctly configured and validated to ensure that HRMS data is available and accurate.
· Perform quality checks and identify corrective and preventative actions.
· Prepare business cases, management reports and presentations as required.
· Manage and conduct UAT and quality checks on new IT solutions/enhancements.
· Prepare and evaluate HC trends and KPIs to provide management with monthly status reports
Singapore and Papua New Guinea
InterOil Corporation is an independent oil and gas business with a primary focus on Papua New
Guinea. InterOil’s assets include one of Asia’s largest undeveloped gas fields, Elk-Antelope, in the
Gulf Province, and exploration licences covering about 16,000sqkm. The company employs more
than 2,000 staff and contractors. Its main offices are in Singapore and Port Moresby. InterOil is
listed on the New York and Port Moresby stock exchanges.
Business Analyst (Contractor)
November 3, 2014 – April 1, 2015 (5mos)
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Consult with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs, drivers, objectives, current operational procedures, problems and input and output requirements
· Quantify operational, financial and business advantages of the proposed solution for the stakeholder.
· Liaise with the both internal and external parties to gather requirements and acquire consensus on the key objectives.
· Business Analyst with Upstream Oil & Gas experience, strong process mapping (Visio) and good stakeholder interview skills.
· Coordinate project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
· Ensure understanding and user acceptance of all Information Management tools and improve user autonomy
· Analysing Purchasing, Inventory, warehousing and Supply Chain process and reports
· Working closely with the warehouse teams, trade counter people to identify warehouse management requirements.
· Ensuring that all goods and services purchased comply with the company’s social sustainability policies.
· Provide Onsite and Phone support in for end-user on day to day basis
· Project planning involvement for upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
· Making sure only the go forward business model is included (internal maintenance and parts movement not relevant)
· Establishment of (service level) target lead times throughout the chain.
Supreme Fuels Trading FZE – Dubai, UAE – Supreme Fuels is the largest business unit in the
Supreme Group of companies with a USD $3bn turnover (USD $1bn in working capital) and provides customised fuel supply chain solutions in Afghanistan, Africa and the Balkans.
Applications Support Consultant / Application Coordinator April 5, 2009 – May 2013 (4 years and 1 mo)
• Implementation of Microsoft Dynamic AX (Version 2012 and 4.0) in Dubai and remote locations within Afghanistan and Somalia
• Analysing and implementing ERP outside the UAE
• Plan, organize, test and evaluate the ERP systems for Finance, Operations and Supply Chain
• Organise events and meetings, resolve escalated customer issues
• Meet with clients and users to discuss system requirements, specifications and timelines
• Responsible for the quality assurance, efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of developed ERP System
• Working closely with the warehouse teams, trade counter people and mail order staff to keep an eye on what’s selling and what’s not.
• Ensuring that all goods and services purchased comply with the company’s social sustainability policies.
• Point of Contact of ERP for the Fuels business unit
• Develop documentation, reports and provide statistics on projects to track performance
• Maintain and support the day to day operation, Support the supervisor in administrative issues, Conducting user training
• Guide the reporting of all development and implementation of ERP, Knowledge in TRAX, FMIS, AFIS and Wings for senior management.
FBM – KNM FZCO, Jebel Ali Free Zone Dubai, UAE – Oil & Gas Process Equipments Manufacturer and a
50:50 joint venture company between Italian and
Head of IT Department
February 11, 2006 – February 13, 2009 (3years)
• Directly reported to the Regional Director of the Company regarding the status and development of the corporate IT Infrastructure
• Formulated and Developed the Corporate IT infrastructure and oversaw its implementation.
• Refined planning and organizational skills that balance work, team support and ad-hoc responsibilities in a timely and professional manner
• Assisting Procurement Team by conducting research via trade publication, the Internet, catalogues, and trade shows to identify potential suppliers.
• Implementation of Time and Attendance System
• Managed the operation, maintenance and documentation of the Corporate IT infrastructure.
• Led the network maintenance and team and supervised their daily activities.
• Successful installation and implementation of Windows 2003 / 2008
• Successful configuration and installation of Internet/Intranet, Administered, maintained and monitored the Local Area Network , Successful configuration and security installation on Network switches. Hardware and Software Repair and Maintenance
• Conduct user’s training.
• Approved computer hardware configuration and specification for purchase
• Provide Onsite and Phone support in for End-user’s hardware, software and Windows operating systems problem.
• Ensured proper implementation, management and support of all related IT Service Support infrastructure, enabling its proper operation and delivery of support services required for the business.
Master of Business and Administration
The British University in Dubai
Date of Completion: March 2018
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
AMA Cavite University Dasmariñas Cavite, Philippines 2001 – 2004
QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
Fluent English – IELTS Academic
British Council Dubai, 2016
Certification in Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007 April 2008
Microsoft Certified IT Professional and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
MCP ID: 6287101 October 2008
British University in Dubai
- 2016/2018 MBA
AMA Computer College
- 2001/2004 Bachelor in Computer Science