I am a versatile, motivated, results-driven professional with over 17 years of Technical
Project Management and Operational Leadership. My diverse background has allowed me
to experience and build expertise in diverse software development methodologies and best
practices, with an emphasis on development, empowerment, and coaching of team
members and organizations to achieve project, program strategic goals.
DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT
Skoog Inc. – Educational Software/Hardware | Oct 2020 – Present
• Program Management: Providing planning, management and delivery guidance
over five project streams, identifying cross-project dependencies, stakeholder and
risk management and mitigation.
• Project Management/ Product Ownership: Accountable for the planning,
monitoring, and delivering of a multi-platform mobile software application, including
Product Ownership responsibilities (Requirements Gathering/ Prioritization/
Stakeholder engagement) and User Experience design.
• Strategic and Business Development Support: Actively supporting executive
leadership on mid/long-term product development, operational roadmap and P&L
forecasting and actively providing support to and outbound business development
and product marketing.
• Content Management and Delivery: Direct management and ownership for the
planning, design and delivery of product content roadmap, including licensor
engagement and relationship management
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER/ COMPANY SECURITY OFFICER
RaceRocks 3D Inc. – Technology Enabled Learning | Mar. 2019– Jul. 2020
• Project Sponsorship: Provided direct oversight and guidance to organizations’
professional services project teams of 22, including resource allocation and
budgetary optimization, project performance auditing, client engagement and team
• Project Governance: Developed the organization’s project management standards
and practices, including the optimization and aligning internal development process.
Defined transferable reporting and monitoring tools, charter, project plan and
project discovery techniques.
• Operational KPI Management: Defined and operated project, delivery and
operational metrics to measure progress against internal improvement initiatives
and quarterly objectives, championing an organizational paradigm shift towards a
more proactive and data-driven operating model.
• Development Methodologies: Coached and mentored professional services team
members on Scrum/ Agile best practices, roles and responsibilities and client
engagement/ discovery project phases.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER/ CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Blastworks Game Ltd. – Social/ Mobile Gaming Applications | Jan. 2013 – Mar. 2019
• Product Development: Oversaw and led multiple concurrent multi-platform
gaming applications with a 28 person development team, from end-to-end
development to product release and operations as a service.
• Project Governance: Developed the standards and practices for the organization,
optimizing and aligning team development process, reporting and monitoring tools,
charter and project plans. Standardized organizations project and lessons learned
• Team Leadership: Built and maintained trusted relations with cross-functional team
members, employing a people-focused leadership approach to identify and discuss
individual pain points, and develop actionable strategies to improve team cohesion
and overall culture
• Product KPI Management: Championed the integration of live product metrics and
data intelligence into product development planning and prioritization to validate
and monitor the success of applications tuning or feature releases.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Elasticpath Inc. – eCommerce/ Professional Services | 2011 – 2012
Rocket Gaming Systems – Software/Hardware Development | 2011 – 2011
PRODUCER/ SYSTEM DESIGNER
Propaganda/ Disney Interactive Studios – Console Gaming | 2008 – 2011
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – Software Quality Assurance
Electronic Arts Canada – Console Gaming | 2001 – 2008
Columbia Digital Academy/ Vancouver Film School – Film and Media Certification
2003 – 2006
Camosun College – Selected Coursework
1993 – 1996
Kanban Fundamentals | Scrum Master | Scrum Product Owner | Managing within the Law |
Difficult Conversations | Power Up for Managers | The Leadership Discipline (Roy Group) |
PSPC – Controlled Goods Designated Official |PMI-PMP| Certified Agile Leader –
Essentials | Certified Agile Leader – Organizations | IAC – Indigenous Awareness 201 |