- Empathy with clients to identify their needs.
- Attention and follow-up of details and customer needs.
- Excellent empathy with clients for appointment planning and follow-up.
- Effective face-to-face, telephone and email communication with customers and suppliers.
- Preparing receipts, invoices, and payments to internal and external customers.
- Preparing internal reports, reports, and financial cuts.
- High sense of follow-up, order, and organization.
- Creating and managing databases
- Mastery of the following software: Office 365 – Excel, Word, Outlook, Power point, google, Customer Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Languages: Spanish and English
Universidad del Valle de México, Mexico
- 2005 / 2007 Master in administration
Legal Cuevas S.A. de C.V.
2017 - present
Corporate Administrator and Customer Service.
In the functions is to assist the executive director in the planning, organization, management and control of the files of clients as well as real estate agents; keep strict control of your commissions, schedule appointments with customers, service after sales, provide internal reports and reports within the required time frame, complete contracts, invoices and receipts, as well as conduct customer satisfaction surveys, another fundamental function is to have excellent communication with customers by email, in person or by phone and to maintain strict customer control for follow-up and after-sales service.
*During the first half of the year, review the client portfolio with expired contracts and archived records without service, managing to return 263 customers.
*My passion and vocation to serve my internal and external clients help me to pay attention to the details and requirements of these clients, which in a few months I achieved an excellent empathy with the team, as well as with my superiors and clients.
Curves for women.
2012 - 2016
The company's sales Administrator.
Responsible for the administration, supervision y control of five of the clubs of the metropolitan area, of workers, organise the documents of financial, the training of staff, client files, the signing of agreements with other companies, focus costumer – directed strategies, the development and implementation of the sales strategy, make complete transactions with precision and efficiency , always think in the advantage for customers and understand their needs.
*For four years in a row, I had improved the revenues of the clubs under my charge, attracting new registrations and maintaining an average staff of 500 members in the clubs, keeping customers captive, through the development of new and diversified activities.
*I increased enrollment by 42% in the first year, thanks to continuous training and coaching in sales to work teams, the creation of a strong customer vocation, as well as the creation of working groups to develop creative ideas.