Teamwork, work under pressure, strong analysis capacity for decision making, customer-centric attitude, clear identification of priorities, analysis for technical problem solving, careful with details, accurate and reliable, autonomy of responsibility of functions, ability to meet several priorities at once.
Leadership, advice and operational guidance on the application of best practices, techniques and technical support methodologies for various operating environments; extensive experience in on-site and remote support areas; preventive and corrective maintenance to departments with electronic control and surveillance systems; excellent interpersonal skills and work group management.
Universidad del Valle de México, Mexico
master in administration
Recognition for High Academic Performance
University of the Valley of Mexico Lomas Verdes
- 1996/2000 Bachelor of Systems Engineering
2016 - Current
Assistant Manager of Technical Support
Responsible for keeping the technological infrastructure in good condition of use, aligned with the quality and security processes of the data information that govern the organization, supporting the identification of risks in the area.
1. Responsible for overseeing the first and second level team composed of 25 IT technicians to provide monitoring 24×365 technical support.
2. Responsible for guaranteeing 100% operability of the computer and communications equipment of directors and deputy directors of the company’s corporate.
3. Actively participate in the design, development and implementation of a user care system by improving response and attention times by 57%.
4. Implement an automatic process of identifying hardware needs based on the company’s CRM system information that allows preventive actions of care and equipment to be taken, do solutions at 47% failures or loss of information in the teams of directors and deputy directors.
5. Responsible for the national computer and printer replacement program, as well as for defective components or multiple devices.
Technical Support Engineer
Responsible for attending user reports remotely and on site due to computer or device failures, as well as doubts about the use of the company’s own software or systems.
1. Install, maintain identify and research the problem, and repair computer equipment both desktops, laptops in web side, informing customers of the status of repairs.
2. Support all user information under principles and values of the company’s code of ethics ensuring the confidentiality of the information.
3. Urgently reset, align, or replace computer equipment and network according to priorities.
4. Replacing user computing equipment by performing the necessary hardware and software configurations according to the position profile.