Energetic IT Programming student eager to apply extensive knowledge of Programming, Data management, and Problem-solving skills to achieve company goals. Dedicated to working hard to make positive contributions. Effective at supporting team needs with high-quality code and collaboration skills. Skilled programmer and complex problem-solver experienced in data analytics and report writing.
10/2018 – 09/2019
Crew Member, Wendy’s
· Processed POS transactions, including checks, cash and credit purchases or refunds
· Mentored new team members on registers, meeting customer needs, maximizing group performance and maintaining high satisfaction with customers
· Assisted customers with special services, and promotional options
· Maintained organized and clean customer areas by completing daily recovery checklists
· Worked closely with Managers to solve problems and handle customer concerns
01/2021 – CURRENT
Software Developer capstone project, Nova Scotia Summer Fest
· Worked as part of a small team
· Developed a mobile Application that logged clock-in/out times, personal data, and positions.
· Application sent daily reports to the administrator’s email.
High School Diploma, Sir John A. High School
· Awarded Course Award for Communication Technology 12
· Graduated with High Honors
IT PROGRAMMING, Nova Scotia Community College
Learning about various programming languages, such as Object-Oriented Programming, multithreaded applications, .NET ecosystem, Android Development, and more.
· Verbal and written Communication
· Troubleshooting and Debugging
· Advanced problem-solving skills
· Programming Documentation
· Testing and Debugging
– Databases/Servers MySQL, SQLite, SQL Server, MariaDB
– Software Office 365, Git
– Software Development Practices Scrum, Agile, Waterfall
Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC)
- 2019-April 26, 2021. IT Programming