902-880-6683 | firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn | GitHub
Databases: SQL (MYSQL), MongoDB, Firebase, Graph DB(Neo4j), DynamoDB, PostgreSQL
Frameworks/libraries: Angular, AngularJS, Node.js, Vue.js, ASP.NET, React.js, Express.js, RxJS, Material UI,
Redux, Bootstrap, jQuery, Sails.js
Tools and Techniques: AWS (EC2, EB, RDS), Docker, Webpack, npm scripts, JSON, RESTful API, Git, GitFlow,
CI/CD, Chrome DevTools, VS Code, IntelliJ, Postman, Trello, Jira, Elastic Search, GCP, Azure
Dalhousie University Halifax, Canada
Master of Applied Computer Science Jan. 2020 – Expected Aug. 2021
Gujarat Technological University Ahmedabad, India
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science Aug. 2015 – May. 2019
WebApp Developer May. 2021 – Present
BlueDrop Training and Simulation Inc. Halifax, Canada
• Migrated a monolith Asset Management workflow to a responsive UI using Vue.js and Asp.Net for an internal
application, which reduced manual efforts of deployment by 38%
• Collaborated with a cross-functional agile team of systems integration engineers on delivering features like parts and
Software Engineer June. 2019 – Nov. 2019
Majestic Garbhsanskar Team Ahmedabad, India
• Developed a resilient and responsive User Interface using Angular and Rxjs for counseling and event registrations
focused on prenatal education, which resulted in an increase of booking efficiency by 80%.
• Collaborated very closely with the UX team, QA team, and Product Manager to translate the business
requirements into envisioned final Product that allowed on-time Product release.
• Heavily focused on documentation by modifying the Software Requirements Specifications Plan, keeping track of
updated business processes, and drafting complex technical solutions.
Dal Food Bank May. 2020 – Jul. 2020
• Led an agile team to plan, design, develop and deploy a responsive web application that digitizes the manual
processes of the foodbank using Angular and Node.js, reducing the operational cost by 40%.
• Implemented end-to-end lifecycle of Admin – Product Management Dashboard and Order Tracking modules.
• Utilized Node.js and Express.js for developing RESTful APIs with user authentication using JWT
• Created and maintained integration pipeline in Heroku and GitHub for CI/CD. Managed source code using git
version control and adhered gitflow branching strategy for on-time release.
Manufacturing Web Portals May. 2020 – Jul. 2020
• Used Angular to develop Single Page Application (SPA) that uses RESTful APIs implemented in Node.js.
• Containerized frontend and backend using Docker and actively managed deployment process on cloud
infrastructure like AWS – EC2 and Elastic Beanstalk.
• Followed Agile Methodology and maintained Trello board for better collaboration.
Twitter Semantic and Syntactic Analysis Jan. 2020 – Apr. 2020
• Implemented an ETL project to analyze streaming Twitter data for lexical-base syntactic and sentiment analysis
• Used MapReduce, Apache Spark, and IBM Cognos to determine various trends from extracted tweets.
Search Optimising BST Jan. 2020 – Apr. 2020
• Developed Space-Time trade-off algorithm in Java using Advanced Data Structure based on Binary
Search Tree (BST).
• To make searching more efficient, most frequently searched nodes are pushed up the tree using Left/Right Node
R-Mart: Wholesale Merchandising System Jan. 2019 – May. 2019
• Fueled business growth up to 60% for an appliance company by developing dynamic User Interface for sales
department to regulate the flow of product according to the customer demand.
• Solely worked on modules like sales report generation and dynamic user wise category allotment using the .NET
framework, which used RESTful API to interact with MYSQL.
• Followed clean code standards and S.O.L.I.D principles by writing production ready code.
• Public Relation Manager (2018-2019): Managed the committee’s internal and external communications system
in one of the student chapters at institute level.
• Organized and managed National Level technical competitions as a co-ordinator at Gujarat Technological University.
• Felicitated at institute level hackathon for proposing improvised idea for “Online Bus Tracking System”.
- Jan 2020-Aug 2021 Masters of Applied Computer Science
Bluedrop Training and Simulation Inc.
- May 2021-present WebApp Developer