11-3565 Connaught Avenue, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3L 3B4 | Mobile: +1 902-989-2595
Framework: MVC, Magento, Laravel, ReactJs, React Native
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/Unix
Networking Concepts: TCP/IP Protocol Suite, LAN/WAN, DNS, OSPF, RIPv2, EIGRP, DHCP, BGP, MPLS, WLAN.
Tools and technologies: Visual Studio Code, Android Studio, GitHub, PHP Storm, GitBash, Bitbucket, Trello, Slack, Postman, CISCO Packet Tracer, VMware Workstation, GNS3, GIT, Wireshark, Active Directory, Citrix, MySQL Work Bench, Arduino IDE, Proteus Simulator, Microsoft Visual Studio, WAMP Server, Dreamweaver, RESTful services.
- E-Commerce Web App Clone
Developed fully functional E-commerce shopping website with Shopping cart, Orders, Order History, and Payment API.
Created Payment functionality using Stripe.
- Chat Application Web/Mobile App Clone
Developed a mobile application using React Native.
Developed user Authentication, and different screens (Registrations, login, Home, Chat).
- Covid-19 Tracker
Developed Covid-19 Tracker using React Js, Material UI.
- Deployed Containerized WebApp on AWS
I managed a relational database on AWS Cloud, created a web app, and using docker and AWS Elastic Beanstalk deployed web app cloud.
Tools and Technologies used: AWS EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS RDS, Docker, Containerization, SailsJS, Postman, Visual Code.
- Deployed Serverless WebApp on AWS
Created a logic for a math problem. Used DynamoDB to get results for the problem from Database, created a REST API gateway on AWS, Created Webpage to get output from use, and such Deployed Web app on S3 bucket.
Tools and Technologies used: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, S3 Bucket
CERTIFICATION AND WORKSHOPS:
NSE 1 Network Security Associate – Fortinet
NSE 2 Network Security Associate – Fortinet
AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate – Udemy Training
“AWS Solution Architect Associate” organized by Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS.
“Ethical Hacking” by Mr. Sunny Vaghela at GCET College, Anand, Gujarat, India.
- Sept2018/May2020 Master of Engineering in Internetworking
- June2013/April2017 Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology
Guild Software Inc
• Responsible for developing SaaS-based projects.
• Built applications in PHP using the LARAVEL framework.
• Contributed to daily task management using JIRA for collaborative development and cooperation with the team.
Hubincred Solutions LLP
• Responsible for developing e-commerce projects.
• Developed Backend using MVC architecture in PHP.
• Worked under Agile methodology for consistent development and collaboration with the team.
• Collaborated with other developers frequently to merge in different tasks effectively.
Skynet Global System
Trainee - Web Developer
• Responsible to develop some parts of a live project.
• Followed all the professional practices to maintain coding standards.
• Manual evaluated all the workflows.