SURENdRA BHARATHI v d
1333 SOUTH PARK STREET, APT 1601, HALIFAX, NS b3j2k9
(902)809-4993 | email@example.com
LinkedIn url: https://www.linkedin.com/in/surendrabharathi
Master of Engineering: Internetworking, Projected June 2019
Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
Bachelor of Engineering: Computer Science and Engineering, Apr 2015
Anna University – India
Software Developer (Part Time), Mar 2019 – Present
Wilson Fuel Co. Limited
· Configured VROOT device by assigning IP address and DHCP.
· Learning PHP Laravel Framework and SQLite
· Connected to SFTP server and Downloaded Files
· Parse and Processed Downloaded files
Graduate Teaching Assistant- TCP, Jan-Mar 2019
· Supervise practical labs advising on methods to assist transfer of knowledge.
· Understand learning goals and objectives the professor has set for students and communicate course material to them.
App Developer and Web developer, Aug-Nov 2017
Ahaguru Educational Technology
Project: Zapitor Mobile App (Educational Math Quiz)
There are 35 levels in total. Each of it has its own difficulty. Used Volley Library for Http request.
Designed and developed mobile applications for aspiring students.
Integrated social media applications for easy sign on.
Fixed bugs and improved its performance.
Developed GET and POST methods to handle client request.
Project: Designed and developed entire Educational website
Designed and developed entire Educational website.
Integrated social media applications to website
Created interface design responsive to all display
Tested front-end code in multiple browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility and fixed front end bugs.
Workflow tools included: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery and Git
Android Developer Trainee, Jan-July 2016
6 Square Systems
Project: Tracking Management Module
Tracking app which tracks latitude and longitude in real time and points in Map. Used Android studio as IDE and Retrofit Http Library for Http request.
· Cisco Meraki – Create and manage networks by implementing Cisco Meraki API’s
· ‘Security of Obfuscated Sensitive Data with Adversary Knowledge in Network Environment using MD5 Algorithm’ was published in the International Conference on Network Security, Chennai, 2015 (IJTET)
· Penetration Testing – A study of Exploiting Metasploit Server with Metasploit Framework and its Prevention.
o Exploiting the server with the help of Metasploit Framework by finding the vulnerabilities of target machine.
o Preventing the server by writing Firewall rules from Exploiting.
CERTIFICATIONS / TRAINING
· Training in C, C++ in SRM InfoTech
· Completed ‘Front End Development’ certificate in freeCodeCamp
· Attended CCNA Routing and Switching Training.